Applejacks Dings rr5

Litmus

Resident Freddy
grats

but no offence, i dont think theres much need for a rr5 grats thread, only takes about 3days work with decent grp. and if everyone made a rr5 grats thread, there would be nothing BUT grats threads on the forum

Everz

FH is my second home
Litmus said:
grats

but no offence, i dont think theres much need for a rr5 grats thread, only takes about 3days work with decent grp. and if everyone made a rr5 grats thread, there would be nothing BUT grats threads on the forum

But its AJ ;D

Gratz ! :worthy:

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Litmus said:
grats

Totally agree, but until the powers that be change the rules, we will continue to get RR5 threads

BTW Apple gratz :cheers:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Litmus said:
grats

3 Days in a dark room with a bunch of unemployed powergamers u mean ... CoC states the rules so lets not whine and take a casual gamer's pride from them ;)

Btw Gratz meight ... onwards to RR6...7...8...9 And all should receive threads as not everyone considers Daoc > RL ...

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Litmus said:
grats

And that "decent group" is something a lot of DAOC players will never or very seldom get into. For lots of people rr5 is a huge achievement and between the MANY gratzthreads that are up here anyway a couple of rr5 threads don't make any difference.

Edit: And grats!

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
im proud of her, so thread is deserved imo !

gratz babe :D

X

xGenocidex

Litmus said:
grats

took me bout 20 hours solid play to solo to rr5 ^^ was fun allllllllll the way tho ;>

Deepfried

One of Freddy's beloved
grats apple....ain't seen ya for a while hope ya are ok
did spam hug ya the other day on oriens bridge:fluffle:
onwards to rr6
deepfried
p.s say hello to that gimpy boyfriend of yours:m00:

Wilburn

Fledgling Freddie
Big gratz AJ, well deserved. Took u some time tho :D

to all powergamers who hates rr5 gratz threads :kissit: and get a life

Users who are viewing this thread