Apologies

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Due to a techinical issue concerning Virgin media my modem wasn't working until now 10.03 am today. I apologise for the shambles of a raid that I ran last night.
I have rang the company to vent my frustration out on them. I really felt that I let you guys down last night. It won't happen again. Wednesdays raid will run as normal with the BG as normal on my thane.

Once again I apologise.

Imgormiel.

Agrivia

Loyal Freddie
We got there in the end Imgormiel. One of the dragons took an intense dislike to us, so it took a few attempts to get him down.

You can't be held responsible for the failings of Virginmedia, so don't worry about that - shit happens.

Look forward to seeing you Wednesday evening. I'm gonna be coming home from work like a bat out of hell (it takes me an hour to get home and I finish at 7pm - so it will be tight but I'll put whichever alt I'm bringing in malmhous ready so all I have to do is log on)

skilth/karlos

Loyal Freddie
Due to a techinical issue concerning Virgin media my modem wasn't working until now 10.03 am today. I apologise for the shambles of a raid that I ran last night.
I have rang the company to vent my frustration out on them. I really felt that I let you guys down last night. It won't happen again. Wednesdays raid will run as normal with the BG as normal on my thane.

Once again I apologise.

Imgormiel.

Dont be silly mate !!! i thought you did a great job of rounding everyone up etc etc...the raid went ok although i did have to leave on the second dragon :( see you ingame fella

Dimzet

Regular Freddie
Adol raid!

Will come on next raid with my SM :D to help u guys out :p

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
I really felt that I let you guys down last night. Once again I apologise.

Imgormiel.

No apologies needed Imgo. I couldn't get on until nearly 8.40, but all the guys rallied round and my Healer got her armour. Agrivia was a star. Will be even later Wed, but I'll join in as and when.
Nil desperendum

:england:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom