Apologies to SS

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
If i offended any in this guild by my comments or actions im sorry...

some comments have been uncalled for other 1s have answered rude comments towards my person, to either 1 i aplogies.

i wont go on stating the obvious cuz we both know what this whole thing is about. all i want to say is im sorry... i hope u cant find it in urselves to forgive, maybe not forget but forgive :p

to night i still say: merc > reaver :touch:

Stinkie

Fledgling Freddie
Ghostfeet said:
If i offended any in this guild by my comments or actions im sorry...

some comments have been uncalled for other 1s have answered rude comments towards my person, to either 1 i aplogies.

i wont go on stating the obvious cuz we both know what this whole thing is about. all i want to say is im sorry... i hope u CANT find it in urselves to forgive, maybe not forget but forgive :p

to night i still say: merc > reaver :touch:

SP?

Night

Fledgling Freddie
Hehehe, Cant forgive? :p maybe i can forgive you for saying stupid stuff about SS, But can never forgive you for saying Merc > reaver :p

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
lol for some reason i cant edit my posts anymore, but it is supposed to say: can! lol

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Night said:
Hehehe, Cant forgive? :p maybe i can forgive you for saying stupid stuff about SS, But can never forgive you for saying Merc > reaver :p

oo the ancint merc>reaver debate
reaver>merc
mag willl surely agree ;)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Mercs win on principle, cause their not fotm expansion classes :clap:

swords

Can't get enough of FH
come frontiers i wouldnt mind having a Reaver in my fotm group instead of one of the mercs :)

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Reaver >>>> merc anytime imho :m00:

PS: Watch your back when you say something bad about reavers, we can levi you to death in no time :wij:

Night

Fledgling Freddie
Reaver > merc, no question, no ifs, and no det crap :p

acei

Fledgling Freddie
Reaver >>>>>> Merc

Been duelling a few of them, many of which are higher RR than me and i beat them "most" of the time, on the odd occassions they win.

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
:clap: :clap: :clap:

fair play sir, least you had teh testicular fortitude to Admit you messed up.

and forgiven and forgoten =)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
ok...Mercs > reavers in rvr because of Det and PF.

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
since mercs > bms in duels, and the reavers (unbuffed that is.. ie not many) ive met havent been such a huge prob id deffo say merc > reaver.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Alme said:
since mercs > bms in duels, and the reavers (unbuffed that is.. ie not many) ive met havent been such a huge prob id deffo say merc > reaver.

Would love to see Whyp vs Almec/Talivar duel :cheers:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Whyp has such a video of an unbuffed duel, ask him and he might make it available. ;) AFAIK, Whyp ends up with 100% health. :p

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Belomar said:
Whyp has such a video of an unbuffed duel, ask him and he might make it available. ;) AFAIK, Whyp ends up with 100% health. :p
Was a fully-buffed, all-RA duel. I was RR7, Talivar was RR8 (I think - it was like 9 months ago). Yes I finished on 100% after both IP'd, but Talivar wasn't his normal spec (he was playing about with shield-spec) and hadn't got all his armour procced.

(I'd still kick his arse with his normal spec though :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom