Apologies to AC group yesterday afternoon.

slaaght

Fledgling Freddie
Dunno how widely this is read, but just in case .... to Palidor, Thug, Darkvirus, Tuneless, Wreath, Adwera & Redfield...

Sorry if I let anyone down yesterday afternoon ... when we all agreed on a quick AFK I went downstairs and when I got back up I was LD. Then my missus returned a bit early from a weekend away so I wasn't in a position to log straight back in: "Sorry dear, not seen you since Thursday but I'm playing DAoC ATM" ... well unless I wanted my balls chopped off!

Was an extremely good group and exp too, so I'm sure you hardly missed a 42 Merc but just wanted to say I didn't drop out on purpose :(

Thug Brutal

Fledgling Freddie
np m8 figured that's what it was, it happens, was good grouping with ya

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
good sportsmanship posting here :)

cheers mate :)

slaaght

Fledgling Freddie
Heh, cheers guys.

Was just putting those new procs to good use too Chilly :worthy:

Not gonna be back on until this bloody weather cools down ... I'm sweating buckets in that computer room and can't handle it ... tell Nib to wave as his Merc goes flying up the levels past me :eek6:

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
tedStar said:
Sib sux anyhow, doubt he will :twak:
Bah if i would stop trowing party's every night at my new place idd be 50 in no time.

btw i could respec to 50 shield 50 parry and still kick your arse fotm boy :flame:

Firebirth

Fledgling Freddie
I can prolly speak on behalf of wreath, Tuneless, palidor and Redfield as an apology accepted, these things happen and we just have to put up with it and get on. Il point them in the direction of this thread im sure they will be happy to be semi-famous

:worthy:

Firebirth Whinealot Proud member of The Dead Dragons Society

Soulscream

Fledgling Freddie
Not a problem Slaaght, was a pleasure grouping with ya (as is with any TMM :D), and these things can happen :)

Take it easy, hope to see you back soon

tedStar

Fledgling Freddie
sibanac said:
Bah if i would stop trowing party's every night at my new place idd be 50 in no time.

btw i could respec to 50 shield 50 parry and still kick your arse fotm boy :flame:

lol, with that spec you wouldnt own my inf, nor my necro... :kissit:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom