Apologies and Goodbye

Lucius

Banned
It seems the time has come for me to let go but firstly I would like to make an apology to Anesur regarding my attack on his guild, Linked Chaos.

What you must understand is that I never intended to insult or belittle your guild. My reasoning behind my post was the fact that I had/have an inkling that you and Aleven are behind every single post attacking me and my values. I am not trying to make you feel bad Anesur because I know that everything I have said is my responsibility and I am only saying this so you can hopefully understand the misjudgement on my part. I can put my hand on heart and say that it was a heat of the moment thing. I have always had great respect and admiration for Linked Chaos and especially yourself and to jepordise that is the last thing I would want.

As for myself, I will say good bye to everyone on the FreddysHouse Battlegrounds forums that have made the past 6 years of Thidranki worth it. I think what has kept me here is false nostalgia and memories of a better time when in reality it probably wasn't as good. I miss Thidranki and I think about it everyday, the people that made it such a joy and the possibility of seeing them again draw me to these forums each day and each night.

However, I understand now that people are not coming back. I understand that the few of us that are left are only holding on in vain, hoping that some sort of miracle will turn Thidranki what it was 2-4 years ago, the golden years. People have moved on with their lives and so must I.

Good bye FreddysHouse, thanks for the laughs and the tears.
Good bye community, thanks for keeping me playing and giving me memories.
Good bye Thidranki, thanks for providing the perfect location for me to express myself and develop me as a person, giving me the self-esteem to succeed in real life.

Thank you all and stay safe.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
hahahhahahaha I'm glad I made you quit for the 21th time, how long till you come back again? Or maybe its time to take some meds already?

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
you have values?

see you next week?

you never archeived anything but geekness and the proven you have no life. would be a pleasure for me to show your german friends how retarded you actually are on those forums afterall, and i used to laugh at how people flamed you and me... now i see it all clearly, they aint flaming you, their laughing at your patheticness. i hope one day you grow up to finally realise that yourself.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
hahahhahahaha I'm glad I made you quit for the 21th time, how long till you come back again? Or maybe its time to take some meds already?
wtf, stop stealing the effort from me Aika xD

let's all drink and celebrate that this time.. it might finally happen :drink:

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I pwned him with those Limors thid chars tbh, he didnt know what to answer so he quit the forum :(

too bad I even logged into limors and took a ss to pwn him :(

He didnt let me have this little pleasure :(

on a sidenote, /who gave 200 ppl online , not bad tbh :)

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
I pwned him with those Limors thid chars tbh, he didnt know what to answer so he quit the forum :(

too bad I even logged into limors and took a ss to pwn him :(

He didnt let me have this little pleasure :(

on a sidenote, /who gave 200 ppl online , not bad tbh :)
Devon cluster has approx 600 around now doesn't it? :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
think german is still biggest, its 200 only in midgard and its not exactly primetime - still beats the 5-6 I get on Dyvet, I wish I had some templated chars on german cluster :)

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
think german is still biggest, its 200 only in midgard and its not exactly primetime - still beats the 5-6 I get on Dyvet, I wish I had some templated chars on german cluster :)
i wish i studied german some more when i was in elementary school. only reason i dont play there =/

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Don't go away again dori! You were doing so great this time.. :(

<3

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I don't lick anyones arse mate.. At first I hated Dori, whenever he was to make a new account and start random arguements with random people. But after a while I gave up, had a few chats with him, and I found out he's a great guy. Many people will probably disagree with me, but I think it's a shame to see him walk off again

You never know.. This might be the last time?

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
I don't lick anyones arse mate.. At first I hated Dori, whenever he was to make a new account and start random arguements with random people. But after a while I gave up, had a few chats with him, and I found out he's a great guy. Many people will probably disagree with me, but I think it's a shame to see him walk off again

You never know.. This might be the last time?
its not, trust me ;), i was guilded with dori, i ran groups with him, i let him leech off me, everything he got on english servers on mid/thid was thanks to me xD and i can honestly say, in thid, i have never met a bigger idiot than Dorimor.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP, i just love this thread, shame it was just another lie :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom