Apolagies to all

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
I just been sifting through my old posts i made over the last few years on FH and i noticed i wrote such utter tripe , insults, pointless threads and some pathetic egotistic stuff. Cant believe i was such a cock back then. So sorry to everyone i riled up or insulted or annoyed or boasted to in the old days.

Hope i can come back fresh and anew and get along with all 3 realms in future. Maybe ban myself from FH or something. Tho that may be a stupid idea if i want to run an event i spose.
Yeah anyways soz all.

Remember its only a game :)

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
takes a big man to stand up and say sorry :)

Well u shuld read some of it lol. But thx, tis taking forever to get back into the game atm , im hoping middle of next week, im gonna devote myself to helping out the community this time round, well, Alb anyway as thats where im back off to.

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Best thread atm imo

indeed need great guts to accept ur mistakes and ask for a sorry from even 1 good person

although: in this forums most are retards not all just most.

fenrisan

One of Freddy's beloved
Wow what a refreshing post, it's nice to see people take stock of their post history and come to a conclusion such as this.

MaCaBr3

Banned
knighthood said:
I just been sifting through my old posts i made over the last few years on FH and i noticed i wrote such utter tripe , insults, pointless threads and some pathetic egotistic stuff. Cant believe i was such a cock back then. So sorry to everyone i riled up or insulted or annoyed or boasted to in the old days.

Hope i can come back fresh and anew and get along with all 3 realms in future. Maybe ban myself from FH or something. Tho that may be a stupid idea if i want to run an event i spose.
Yeah anyways soz all.

Remember its only a game :)

Dude people change, big deal.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
:p well i was bored and thought id make up for it

Oh and Dori , fuck off, i might have posted a lot of shit in the past but at least im not hated by 90% of the FH population. Christ i even posted something nice(ish) to u on your leaving thread in BG discussions, but i retract that now.

Cock i may be, but at least i can admit im a cock and knowingly accept im a cock, which most of alb that knew me and the few in mid can verify too :) .

Yay i now like MKJ more than u ^^

Speaking of which, doesnt he post anymore :(

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Dorimor1 said:
Was a joke mater :p

again, neither funny nor clever.

takes a lot to admit to your own mistakes, kudos indeed :)

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
I've also written some completely meaningless drivel and behaved like a tit.

I'm sorry for none of it and hope to continue my traditions long into the future, for without people making arses of themselves 24 hours a day this forum would be duller than a lecture on well anything (I dislike lectures).

Bring back the old Knighthood!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom