Apocalypse Dudes the worst guild on excalibur?

Status
Not open for further replies.

super7

Fledgling Freddie
Scenario,

2.5FG guild group buffing up to tackle an artifact encounter. Apocalypse Dudes roll in and immediately engage the artifact mob.

When AD member was PMed to ask what they were doing the reply came back,

"what does it look like we are doing"

To make it even worse the AD guild master was in the group.

I swear ToA brings out the worst in people.

Its time to name and shame those guilds that have no standards, but your bad experiences with greedy guilds here.

S7

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
toa has made all the retards come out of the woodwork no point getting upset about it

x1339

Fledgling Freddie
Hah, very nicely done... nice indeed.

AD deserves to be heads up on everything in ToA, atleast we in AD do something good with the artis (when we don't sell them for nice prices on our CM's).

RandomNoob1 says,"m3 wAnTS thaAT eLIte sTaff sO i CAn sIT arOUND anD pOke iT in My aSS aLL dAy, evEry oTher kEWL deWD will enVy ME ME ME!"

RandomNoob2 says,"For albion sirs! We need to aquire this masterpiece of a staff so that we once again can protect the Albion Teleport Keep from the evil's around"

We are the best, F*ck the rest... amen.

ReaLX

Fledgling Freddie
x1339 said:

AD deserves to be heads up on everything in ToA, atleast we in AD do something good with the artis (when we don't sell them for nice prices on our CM's).

RandomNoob1 says,"m3 wAnTS thaAT eLIte sTaff sO i CAn sIT arOUND anD pOke iT in My aSS aLL dAy, evEry oTher kEWL deWD will enVy ME ME ME!"

RandomNoob2 says,"For albion sirs! We need to aquire this masterpiece of a staff so that we once again can protect the Albion Teleport Keep from the evil's around"

almost made me laugh :(

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
x1339 said:

rofel

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
x1339 said:

That kind of sums it up well why AD seems like a gang of fucktards in my eyes.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
you lovely boys do know that all of the people you're screwing now are going to make it a priority to zerg your fights?

SethNaket

Fledgling Freddie
Asha said:
you lovely boys do know that all of the people you're screwing now are going to make it a priority to zerg your fights?

And how would that be any different than before?

Exioce

Part of the furniture
there there Alme let it all out :wub:

PS I agree AD suck

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
SethNaket said:
And how would that be any different than before?
cause before it wasn't malicious, it could be worse I am sure...

Sepiritz

Fledgling Freddie
lol, such ultimate twats. Honestly.
I bet 99% of AD are CS players too..

Dicer

Fledgling Freddie
AD = Dark wolves ?

I have read about the dark wolves ,and they are a riot.
The most evil bunch of dudes in the RPG world.
Thought they left Daoc thou.
Their behaviour seems to match the dark wolves pattern.

Not much you can do thou.

Dicer

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
x1339 said:

that comment brought a piccy to mind ... made me smile , why cuz it's so sad and i'm glad thats not me :kissit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom