Apco signing out :) well i just realised i stopped playing some months ago

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Haven't played daoc in ages now, 2 reasons behind that.
1) Need to focus on studies and maybe a social life (still scares me)
2) Playing Warhammer beta is good enough for now (alr had tabletop as hobby so it fills in)

thx to all i played with, was great fun for a looooong time
no hard feelings towards all the twits and twats i encountered, it was a game anyhow.

Not deleting/selling or whatever as respect towards years of fun, no1 will play my chars cept me !!!

I'm still roaming the boards here, tho more the warhammer ones and on bugman's brewery (site for dwarf players warhammer tabletop). And ofcourse u can find me on the beta servers, if any of u get in :)

ps. guild beta is to be introduced when everything has been tested and when they wanna test it as a whole. (guess it'll happen a bit before open beta)
ps2. it could be that while subs are still payed, i'll play if i fall ill or so but thats a small chance

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
:p
2) Playing Warhammer beta is good enough for now (alr had tabletop as hobby so it fills in)

no hard feelings towards all the twits and twats i encountered, it was a game anyhow.

Not deleting/selling or whatever as respect towards years of fun, no1 will play my chars cept me !!!

I'm still roaming the boards here, tho more the warhammer ones and on bugman's brewery (site for dwarf players warhammer tabletop). And ofcourse u can find me on the beta servers, if any of u get in

ps. guild beta is to be introduced when everything has been tested and when they wanna test it as a whole. (guess it'll happen a bit before open beta)
ps2. it could be that while subs are still payed, i'll play if i fall ill or so but thats a small chance

Woo Goodluck my friend will no doubt meet up in future on Warhammer :p

Soulja

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Good luck and see you out and about in Warhammer (reduced capacity with the baby inc!!) :)

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
bb apco:) will see you in war if rl alows:p
Take cae in rl hehe....its scary!
/ebe.

buffswithlove

Loyal Freddie
:worthy: finaly u did realize it... cya l8r =) maybe we will find eatch other out in war... or aoc ..

FrenchHorner

Banned
Tired of getting pawned eyyy ?

I CAN SURELY UNDERSTAND THAT.

ILL ALWAYS BE PLAYIN, ALWAYS BE THE BEST.

ILL MISS THEM EASY RPS FOR SURE.

Vive La France !:lol:

I'm still roaming the boards here, tho more the warhammer ones and on bugman's brewery (site for dwarf players warhammer tabletop). And ofcourse u can find me on the beta servers, if any of u get in :)

Soazak

Part of the furniture
I CAN SURELY UNDERSTAND THAT.

ILL ALWAYS BE PLAYIN, ALWAYS BE THE BEST.

ILL MISS THEM EASY RPS FOR SURE.

Vive La France !:lol:

Erm..

Enli on 17th April 2008 said:

France ain't that far behind surely? GOA must have patched you guys to at least Xmas 2008 by now ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom