AoK

S

Sir Frizz

yes...it is very good ja, a new one iz alzo cummingk up jaa:)

W

Wij

AoM init ?

Should be cool :)

So Teutons... Fair or unfair ?

W

Wij

I'm crap with all races but if you are playing a team game then later on in the game if one of you has Teutons he can churn out squillions of near-invincible Teutonic Knights real fast. Nasty :/

S

Sir Frizz

heh, i take it you lost that one then and got really annoyed so you quit:)
wait...youre crap anyway:D

W

Wij

git :(

Hopefully there'll be a big game next Wednesday. Team Regicide 0wnz j00000000 !!!!!!!112"£!¬¬¬¬"£"£""""""

S

Summo

Haven't played AoK for ages. j00 peeps play online, then? Let me know some details and I'll reinstall.

Not much of an offer, I know but it'd be fun.

S

Sir Frizz

what details:confused:

and just WHAT do j00 think youre doing on this board huh?:D

S

Summo

I wander where I choose. I 0wnz j00.

I wanna play!

W

Wij

Well some friends of mine were thinking of playing next Wednesday. I could invite y00s along when I get more details if j00 like :)

S

Summo

Wha? I take it you mean, like an Internet game and not some weird LAN thing where I actually have to leave my chair?

If so, then yes please! I'm well out of practice so I'd be dead easy to kill. I'll behave and talk nice and everythin'

You play The Conquerors expansion pack, or no?

W

Wij

Yes. Conkers only, on the internet.

Ask Reubs about our glorious victory over Trebz, Mesmer and the smelly Goblin.

It was top :)

S

Summo

Heh heh. Cool. Only played AoE once online (deathmatch) and we'd all spent about 2 hours hoarding stuff and building armies. Then my modem disconnected.

Never played it again.

Until now........................

W

Wij

Originally posted by SomeGuy
Wha? I take it you mean, like an Internet game and not some weird LAN thing where I actually have to leave my chair?

If so, then yes please! I'm well out of practice so I'd be dead easy to kill. I'll behave and talk nice and everythin'

You play The Conquerors expansion pack, or no?

Apparently 7:30 pm this Wednesday. Meet in #dfclan on quakenet irc if j00 fancy it :)

S

Summo

eep! I'll be there! (That's tomorrow.)

(Ahm gonna get so trounced. :()

Cheers, matey!

W

Wij

It will likely be Team Regicide so don't worry :)

What about j00 frizzo ?

S

Summo

Does he come here much? I'll PM him, even though it's bit gh3y...

S

Sir Frizz

i'll have to see if i can squeeze it into my tight schedule this evening guys, got some plans i need to attend to;)

S

Sir Frizz

nah, i wasnt planning on having a wank tonight, i may consider being there wijlet. Now, where is my expansion pack gotten to?:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom