AoD RvR movie (strange ehh? :p)

A

angelujo

Here we go, we got our first movie, maybe more will come ;)

_www.darkangels.hu/~daoc/lujo/aodmovie/aod_movie.wmv

Copy + Paste people, this account is too new for linkin :)

K

kjel

It's pretty big. Will post some info on it later when it finishes d/ling

B

bruthien

i liked it. i like vids that actually run smoothly and dont just run like a series of screen shots. (My computers quite slow) However it stopped playing half way through something went wrong.

K

kjel

Play it in DivX player, runs better than windows media player. It's basically them killing random groups, though I saw some Dogma peeps in there near the end, well, I recognise Harmless the kobbie blockbot, didn't really get a chance to see the others. Oh yeah, it shows them kill Maeloch's group at the beginning too. Caster group... shocking! (the NFD one, not the AoD melee group that doesn't use assist macros)

H

haarewin

Originally posted by kjel
Caster group... shocking! (the NFD one, not the AoD melee group that doesn't use assist macros)

hrhrhr
<hugs Kjel>

O

old.Vae

:clap: Me like.

Ok mainly because I'm in the group in the 2nd fight wtfpwning 2fg mids and only I die :)

Think it's the only time I've been video'd wtfpwning :D

S

slaraigh

Originally posted by kjel
:: Hib/Pryd::
Cauldron Born - Druid Savant

:: Dogma - Mid/Pryd::
Kjel Wtfpwned - Skald Flammen Herra ::retired::
Styr Glowing - Spiritmaster Stormur Vakten ::retired::

Just wondering Kjel, if you're retired, howcome your mid characters earn this much RP?

Last week: 55,561
Last week: 43,631

S

Shike

Originally posted by slaraigh
Just wondering Kjel, if you're retired, howcome your mid characters earn this much RP?

as you know, Tareregion have deleted his eldie a while ago, check elds toplist ;)

S

slaraigh

Originally posted by Shike
as you know, Tareregion have deleted his eldie a while ago, check elds toplist ;)

I know Tareregion deleted, but Kjel ain't deleted.
edit: I know sites like duskwave don't remove deleted ones though :(

K

kjel

That would be because I dinged rr7 about 2 days ago on Kjel and now I'm levelling Cauldron up.

A

amazingsteve

I know Tareregion deleted, but Kjel ain't deleted.
edit: I know sites like duskwave don't remove deleted ones though :(

mwuhahahah, u can't get rid of me that easily! :great:

P

pincer

You'll be back mr skald man!

<hijacks thread>

A

Arnor

good solid fun

2 spots in the vid that I had to skip over due to fuckup in file, was it only me?

A

angelujo

Originally posted by Arnor
2 spots in the vid that I had to skip over due to fuckup in file, was it only me?

I didn't have any probs playin it in windows media player with the newest DivX. If I had problems, i wouldn't uploaded it ;) Try it in DivX Playa, maybe that helps.

D

Danya

Originally posted by Arnor
good solid fun

It died on mine with wmp9, my divx is pretty new too. :eek:

A

Arnor

Originally posted by angelujo
I didn't have any probs playin it in windows media player with the newest DivX. If I had problems, i wouldn't uploaded it ;) Try it in DivX Playa, maybe that helps.

did, same there

cudos for good taste in music btw

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom