Anyone?

X

Xravius

Anyone got a spare SI CD-key that is unused that I could use? Dunno if it's against the CoC or anything tho.. Is it? :>

B

Brynn

cd doen't matter when your starting the game ~cough cough~

C

Coccas

but it is needed when creating a new account afaik

X

Xravius

I think you got it wrong guys (or read it wrong ;p) I have classic DAOC but can't find SI anywhere in the shops..and It aint worth me shipping it in from somewhere else.. All I need to enable SI is an SI CD-Key, because I already have the discs from a prevous acc I have.. Thanks for help in advance all. ;p

X

Xravius

Ok cheers guys. And was also thinking if people run things like LAN cafe's, game shops etc they might have one knocking about they dont need ;)

T

Talen

And then they would give it to you just out of sheer generosity?

riiiiiiiight.

X

Xravius

Originally posted by Talen
And then they would give it to you just out of sheer generosity?

riiiiiiiight.

Well, why not? IT'S CHRISTMAS!1 ;p

G

Graknak

why would any LAN cafe's, game shops give you an unused key for free while it cost them enough already?
Face it, import expension from somewhere or don't play SI, there simply is no other way.
or you could be a 1337 script-kiddy and find the key-gen and pray an unused will roll out after 2 weeks of pressing and trying xD

T

Twaize

Originally posted by Graknak
or you could be a 1337 script-kiddy and find the key-gen and pray an unused will roll out after 2 weeks of pressing and trying xD

One of my m8's key didn't work cos someone else had guessed it in the time betwen GOA shipped it and he bought it

X

Xravius

Originally posted by Twaize
One of my m8's key didn't work cos someone else had guessed it in the time betwen GOA shipped it and he bought it
ouch :)

Users who are viewing this thread