Anyone would think this is a daoc forum

Bone's

Fledgling Freddie
how many more posts about daoc on here, i was reading the daoc forum and someone posted a note about wow, and it got flamed complaing that this is not a WOW forum...

the best way i would imagine to find out who has gone to where is post a post on the daoc forum, i for one still check the daoc forums (semi retired daoc player)....

Ormorof

FH is my second home
most of the posts here (that relate to daoc) compare wow to daoc, simply because a great deal of people who post here are ex-daoc'ers and so know of FH whereas the majority of WoW'ers would simply respond "who's freddy?" if you mention it in game ;)

i post here (and not on official forums) simply because i find it easier to do so (the layout is so much better) and i recognize people who do post so know immediatly if its a post to go laugh and spam in or in need of a serious answer :p

and the thing about posting about where people have gone in WoW on daoc forums... why?

if people play WoW they are more likely to check here than the daoc forums for posts about WoW, personally i only bother checking the offtopic forums in the daoc part now and occasionaly laughing at someone whining in another section :p

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
most of the posts here (that relate to daoc) compare wow to daoc, simply because a great deal of people who post here are ex-daoc'ers and so know of FH whereas the majority of WoW'ers would simply respond "who's freddy?" if you mention it in game ;)

i post here (and not on official forums) simply because i find it easier to do so (the layout is so much better) and i recognize people who do post so know immediatly if its a post to go laugh and spam in or in need of a serious answer :p

and the thing about posting about where people have gone in WoW on daoc forums... why?

if people play WoW they are more likely to check here than the daoc forums for posts about WoW, personally i only bother checking the offtopic forums in the daoc part now and occasionaly laughing at someone whining in another section :p

what he sid ^^

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Bone's said:
how many more posts about daoc on here, i was reading the daoc forum and someone posted a note about wow, and it got flamed complaing that this is not a WOW forum...
I like to think that's because we're more mature in the wow section... but I may be deluding myself. :(

Ormorof

FH is my second home
also there is a post thats stickied that lets you list server/char name so if you came from DAoC you can list it there too ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom