Anyone willing to help me?

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
Hey guys,

for nearly 2 days now i have been trying to get people to help me farm ML1.1 for a item i need

i cant ask my guild beacuse we're mainly stealthers :p

what i really need is around 6-8 people , if possable ML5+ (but not nessecry (SP)) to help me farm ML1.1 (Fire Island Mobs) for a bit.

if anyone could help me for an hour our two i would really appricate it. if you can please reply here or pm me ingame on squalion.

the only drop i need is the bow anything else will go the group, even if the bow dosnt drop.

Group set up

really would like
Tank: Me (yes rangers are light tanks :p)
Tank:
Tank:
Druid:
Bard:
Warden:
Mage:
Mage:

some of ou are gonna say get animsit etc, but Fire Island mobs can not be hurt/touched by animist FnF's or any otherpets so thats outta the window.

now time to see how friendly our realm is :p
if you can help please reply :) thx

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Only 2 chars you need for fire island...

1). 2h hero with way too much parry \o/
2). BB for buffs + fire resists.

Be happy to help with both sometime, though im off on hols till mon/tues.

Take my advice, get a BB in grp for the fire resists, and any tank can slam + style spam to kill the puros if you catch the ones that spawn away from him.

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
But i need to kill the the S named mob mate, not the other 2, he is the one that drops the bow :/ and all other drops :/

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
Go away Mr. 1krpsforthewin.

from now on i wont even dignify you with a response

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Possibly to do this encounter with dark sm and bb xD

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Phule_Gubben said:
poor liddul bastid.. need help ey?

:m00:
Hi there. Weren't you the person who was accusing Reloaded of being an attention-seeker in another thread? I am quite sure you were. How is this for hypocracy? I remember you to be a decent person, but quite obviously no longer.

As to the original poster, I am soloing this in Albion with a pet + buffbot. I've done the encounter 50+ times, and I've seen three bows drop (given the first two away, sold the last). Not a trace of an Immolated Ring, however, which is what I am after.

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks Belo, was it a pet salamander + Cleric buffs? :)

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
I can chain solo this for you if you like. Bar a very unlucky double charm resist during Sunkaio this things a piece of cake :)

Help me with Gift of Valour for my poor wickle shadey, cant solo that one, way too hard. :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Yep, it's my trusted friend Sally Salamander all right (featuring purple buffs). Very handy. :)

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
Those salamanders are gonna get nerfed soon methinks lol, thanks will try get a hold of a 50 ment :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
was going to help you last night but something came up :/ will be on later tonight to help you if needed, would like one of the rings :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
In over 50 attempts (11 so far today) I have yet to see a single ring drop. Good luck farming it, it's a pain. :(

Wyleia

Fledgling Freddie
when we farmed it, we did sunako, then the puros red flame dude, the the A guy last.. all the drops always came from the last guy (bow, cloak, ring etc that we got), the guy in the middle. I think its listed as a Sunakaoi drop because maybe some ppl do him last or something?

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Hi there. Weren't you the person who was accusing Reloaded of being an attention-seeker in another thread? I am quite sure you were. How is this for hypocracy? I remember you to be a decent person, but quite obviously no longer.

Well first of all, Everyone on FH is looking for attention in one way or another or else they wouldn't post at all. Second the limpu sob who started this thread jumped me so I'm just having my time with him at the moment.

So don't judge me without facts.

just have a look at this thread. https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=13832

:m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom