Anyone who doesnt like WOW??

bigmammas

Fledgling Freddie
any of u guys who decided that wow isnt ur cup of tea and feeling generous?

My friends and I couldnt get in the open beta that was closed (go figure)...but we still want to try before we buy and there is still a solid week of testing left...

So if someone is feeling generous could they email me the account(s) and passwords plz??

yes I know im a pathetic beggar but we really want to know if its just a hype or not...

much obliged

Lumikki

Fledgling Freddie
lol.

And I can tell you it's worth all the hype so far.

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
It rocks, enough said really. I haven't had this much fun with DAoC ever I don't think. You get somewhere fast, but you also don't get there so fast that it's a 5 minutes thrill

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Doubt youll have much luck: anyone that takes a look and decides they dont like it isnt too likely to be looking at a wow related forum :)

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I love this game. I love the warrior now. I want to play this game forever.

In fact, I think I'm going to fall into a deep depression once the open beta ends... :p

Chronictank

FH is my second home
game is nice to begin with but is far too easy, enjoying it atm but feel i will get bored

Lumikki

Fledgling Freddie
Dillinja said:
I love this game. I love the warrior now. I want to play this game forever.

In fact, I think I'm going to fall into a deep depression once the open beta ends... :p

Me too... Oh the cruelty of life! :(

~sniffles~

Tinu

Fledgling Freddie
Love my shaman, had great fun pvping in ashenvale yesterday. :clap:

Ethiraseth

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
game is nice to begin with but is far too easy, enjoying it atm but feel i will get bored
That is something i'm also afraid about. I read about people being level 60 within 40 hours. :eek6:

Tinu

Fledgling Freddie
Ethiraseth said:
That is something i'm also afraid about. I read about people being level 60 within 40 hours. :eek6:

Until i see a screenshot that is total bull to me. The time on first guy to 60 on EU beta who had been playing US beta for along time and knew all the tricks its was sometime after 8days /played time.
So I really doubt that.
Btw i was bored.. then i pvped some, its fun i´ll buy it :)

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Personally i dont like it.

I played my friends lvl 15 paladin. I played a paladin in daoc - and after pretty much 2 and a bit years got sick to the back teeth with it. I loved the Guild aspect of daoc, and the friends i have made i still speak to, but wow i feel is just a flash in the pan.

Ok it may be worth it just to spend hours doing /v silly or /v flirt. Some aspects do sound cool or the flights on the gryphons are nice - but to me it just boils down to lvl this/then fight other people/die/rinse repeat.

Then after about a week of it there will be the same cry's as Daoc "nerf this. nerf that"

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
your not cynical - your just a pikey get....innit

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Come back to source - and come on vent :D

i have heard outlaw and zoy - you cant be worse than them :p

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
i h8 wow and im not feeling generous ^^ only reason i play it is because i have nothing else to do then annoy ppl that are not in the beta :kissit:

Kindle

Fledgling Freddie
Tinu said:
Until i see a screenshot that is total bull to me. The time on first guy to 60 on EU beta who had been playing US beta for along time and knew all the tricks its was sometime after 8days /played time.
So I really doubt that.
Btw i was bored.. then i pvped some, its fun i´ll buy it :)

So not true!!!
WoW xp'ing consume less time for max lvl, then daoc!
lvl 20 = 24hours, on a healthy charecter..
1vl40 = 7days
lvl60 = 1month...

All beta testers can confirm this, jodle hi hay ho... WoW is not ownly about grind you know.

But to answer the question: No I dont like wow, simply aint "deepgoin'" enought, as I hoped.. :(

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Conchabar said:
i h8 wow and im not feeling generous ^^ only reason i play it is because i have nothing else to do then annoy ppl that are not in the beta :kissit:
Which would be very few since it's now out in the open; most of the people who've been in this part of the forums since the start is now in it.

You can finally rest.

Please.

Tinu

Fledgling Freddie
Kindle said:
So not true!!!
1vl40 = 7days
lvl60 = 1month...

All beta testers can confirm this, jodle hi hay ho... WoW is not ownly about grind you know.

But to answer the question: No I dont like wow, simply aint "deepgoin'" enought, as I hoped.. :(

So your saying you couldn´t get maxlvl in daoc in about 2days give or take?
btw .. im talking played time, its not very hard to get 8days played in a month.
Also my first 50 in daoc took around 8 days so im pretty sure the lvling speed is pretty much the same. (When they´re both pretty new).
But atm daoc is way faster to get maxlvl.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Tinu said:
So your saying you couldn´t get maxlvl in daoc in about 2days give or take?
btw .. im talking played time, its not very hard to get 8days played in a month.
Also my first 50 in daoc took around 8 days so im pretty sure the lvling speed is pretty much the same. (When they´re both pretty new).
But atm daoc is way faster to get maxlvl.

LoL, my first DAOC char was 40 days /played before he got to 50.

The leveling speed is pretty much the same, the only difference is how it's done... rather than grind like you do in DAOC, the quests tend to make a much bigger impact. Right now, I'm a level 17 priest, and I've pretty much leveled by only doing quests. Money, xp AND items.... all I need to spend money on is spells.
In an evenings play (4-5 hours), I can usually get a level and a half (from 15 onwards anyway) just by doing quests.... much more exciting that killing toads over and over again.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Kindle said:
So not true!!!
1vl40 = 7days
lvl60 = 1month...

lvl 20 in 24 hours? :eek2:

im lvl 15 after like 4 days, whats the point of being lvl 20 if you arent exploring and enjoying yourself? (personally i take exploration breaks when i get bored of questing :p )

Ebonn

Loyal Freddie
Ormorof said:

im lvl 15 after like 4 days, whats the point of being lvl 20 if you arent exploring and enjoying yourself? (personally i take exploration breaks when i get bored of questing :p )

Thats 24 hours /play time.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I'm currently level 18. I don't think I'm going to go any further than that now. Partly because I don't see the point as it will be deleted in a few days, and partly because I'm addicted to HL2 now. :p

Tinu

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:

Because at lvl20 it seems most classes gets some nice abilities especially for pvp.
Like my shaman got frostshock, ghostwolf and lesser healing way(1.5sec cast).
AND THEN you go pvp and have fun. ( This is my view of fun tho, just trying to answer your question of what the point is).

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
Kindle said:
So not true!!!
1vl40 = 7days
lvl60 = 1month...

I am a beta tester and can't confirm this :)

Been playing with a few people questing and pretty much levelling as fast as possible. On 44 hours atm and level 17. I think your looking at 50 hours for level 20 unless you've got some special trick? :p

Loving it so far.

Ebonn

Loyal Freddie
Solo said:
I am a beta tester and can't confirm this :)

Been playing with a few people questing and pretty much levelling as fast as possible. On 44 hours atm and level 17. I think your looking at 50 hours for level 20 unless you've got some special trick? :p

Loving it so far.

I have several toons over level 20 on US and EU betas and the longest its taken me to hit 20 was 27 hours, shortest was 20 hours.

50 hours to level 20.. you must have been roleplaying lots imo :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom