anyone want a psp?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
So I got a psp slim and lite to use with my ps3. I have not even turned it on yet. I will never use it. I would like to avoid ebay fees. Anyone want it for £70 including p&p?

Thanks, and sorry for the pimpage.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I've noticed you are selling things Ch3t. May I suggest you try to sell them on Play via Play Trade, especially if you have any games and especially if you have any DS games.

I put some of my stuff on there and made about £500, couldn't believe how quick stuff sold, I put Mario Kart on for DS and it sold within 20 minutes for £20.

Give it a try (unfortunately you have to pay a monthly fee to sell electronics though).

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Sounds better than ebay mate, thanks, reason for selling the psp here was to avoid fee's though, everything else was going on ebay. I shall check out Play.

Trem

You have to pay a bit to Play on anything you sell and then you have to pay 5% when you transfer the money into your bank account but oh my god its so much easier than Ebay and once its sold its sold, no messing about or owt.

Highly recommend it.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yep, already got 4 items on it since you pointed it out, fee's are much more reasonable than ebay and are flat. Lots of people selling things for ridiculous prices as well, so easy to undercut and hopefully actually get a sale.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Sold one game within an hour of listing it. Much better than ebay for games, and more value than offered for trade in at game shops.

Trem

Its great isn't it?

I always tried to undercut the other stuff as the lowest price is always the first that shows on a search. It even prints out the packing label for you now.

Pleased its some use to you.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
what are things like when the buyer turns out to be a ****?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It seems okay yak, feedback system in place, good T&c's. funds held for 14 days for new sellers/buyers.

Trem

Forgot to say, dvd boxsets sell like fuck on Play Trade as well.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Yeah I was gonna say playtrade. I've offloaded some stuff there, pretty quick and got good prices. DS games (even the not so good ones) sell within a couple of weeks normally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom