Anyone wanna do a set grp

Baribaala

Fledgling Freddie
Ive been wondering about making a set grp on hib even tho hib isnt that active if u would like to join it put down who u are and wat u would like to play

Bard=
Druid=Me Baribaala(also switch to bard if bard had a druid)
Druid=
Blademaster/Champ/Vamp=
BM/Champ/Vamp=
Warden=
Eld=
Bain/Chanter=

Plz let this set grp happen plz

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Would be ncie to see some more set groups out. But what do you wanna fight except small grps and soloers? :p

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
PM Xrystopher, he's got an eldie in nfd and was interested in running in a group.

Baribaala

Fledgling Freddie
when we get a fg guys i will post the grp but up to now its not looking very good

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
You never get much back from posts - you gotta think about what you need in the group, look at who is active on the server, cross reference that with FH posts and then start pmin people on fh and in game.

Its never easy.

Ill post summut on the Na Fianna Dragun Guild & Alliance Forum - Index site though linking this.

stompie

Fledgling Freddie
i can play any nights...would like to play my BM but also am working on my eld temp so could play that too if i get it done in time :)

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
Can first come on next week thursday or wednesday as im at gf to there and not wanna play when im together with her ;)

Will begind to play chanter in rvr as i like the :D

Baribaala

Fledgling Freddie
we want ur bard tho one of the hardest chars to find atm and set grp will probally be wednesday and thursday

Baribaala

Fledgling Freddie
I will be playing my bard instead guys bards are to hard to find and am enjoying my bard and nava if u want u can ave chanter spot

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom