Anyone up for making gg on hibernia/devon?

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
I doubt we will get anything going. Not enough intrested...

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
I doubt we will get anything going. Not enough intrested...

FH might not be the best place to do this tho, ask friends, start pugging, check irc, make chars. get stuff going. better to run a pug with 6 fixed and 2 reps then nothing at all. U will find ppl along the way for sure.

If u do go ahead make sure ppl who dont want to buy plats settle for easy starter temps else the pve grind can kill most newly rerolled grps

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Having a bard who plays alot, good druid and a good MA.(tank lead and bard should be the "commanders" in the grp so important that they are part of the core). If u have these 3 spots filled with ppl you trust and like to play with. the rest is rather easy to fill.

random vamp 4l5+ can just mash his buttons as well as the next guy, 2nd druid on healing duty cant rly go wrong unless he is a complete moron. BG warden US style is rather easy to fill. If u want a true support warden u need 4 players in the "core".

eldy to play util+pet killing role is also rather easy. champ to assist the MA from the core can also be done by most ppl with a grp mind.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Oh and also those chars in the "core" are also the most RR dependant, as the BM doesnt shine till 7l4+ druids need high rank for his fluff, bard with a clue needs alot of RRs as well to be able to heal properly.

The others can be rr 5 and get the job done well anyway

- English -

Resident Freddy
i want to become a full time Chinese poc farmer :(

funny thing is, how ever many times you roll them, they'll always come back to try pl again!
my.php

Everz

FH is my second home
Frem you arse for running me over in poc.. been hunting them macro grps :<.

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
resubbing my account tomorrow, if you're still in need of chars and willing to offer some levelling assistance I'll play anything you need :)

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
I shall make a new start on us cluster from this week and i will probably make a champ (not 100% sure yet though). I could make a druid instead if we could setup and play together so to level faster. Count me in though if u still need people

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
I am looking over also possible specs for champion and currently i have concluded to the following:

44 LW, 42 Valor, 42 shield, 18 blades (or whatever) and 5 parry or 7 blades and 17 parry.

I am trying to make a group spec so if anyone knows tell me if you find it good or crap plz :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I am looking over also possible specs for champion and currently i have concluded to the following:

44 LW, 42 Valor, 42 shield, 18 blades (or whatever) and 5 parry or 7 blades and 17 parry.

I am trying to make a group spec so if anyone knows tell me if you find it good or crap plz :)

That was the spec I was going to go, but i quit my champ at 49 lol. I think that spec is better than 42 shield, 50 LW, 39 Valour because if you are solo you will want to use the shield against certain classes. Not having anything in blades/blunt would be a pest!

For groups I think people go 50LW, 50 Valor, rest parry as its easier to template and the casters can stun for you.

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
FFUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I need to retemplate my warrior tbh, its temp is early DR so its crud :<

i told you to do it proper the first time! but you were like NAW

And i was like FLOP!

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
That was the spec I was going to go, but i quit my champ at 49 lol. I think that spec is better than 42 shield, 50 LW, 39 Valour because if you are solo you will want to use the shield against certain classes. Not having anything in blades/blunt would be a pest!

For groups I think people go 50LW, 50 Valor, rest parry as its easier to template and the casters can stun for you.

Yeah but slam >>> any caster stun :)

Pertan

Can't get enough of FH
For my pure group champ i am gonna go either 50 valor, 42 shield, 39 LW or 42 valor, 42 shield, 44 LW. Probably gonna go with the first one.

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Ill have a warden ready in 2-3 days if you need...

Turamber

Part of the furniture
My warden is level 10 now. It has been years since I played in Hib, what is the best way of climbing those levels?

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
My champ is also 10. I am still playing in the tutorial instance and doing the quests there. I havent yet looked over to see if there is any activity on low lvls. I hope that i will be able to find groups and lvl faster otherwise it will be slow. The tasks dungeons are cool and i will probably continue with them but the problem is that they dont drop any descent armor. At least when i used to play there :)

Turamber

Part of the furniture
I was enjoying the tutorial -- but when I exited the low level battleground I got thrown straight out into the gorge. I'm now in Ardee feeling like a noob all over again, meh.

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
You can join back in actually. Just find a teleport npc. If i rememeber correct it is the last option

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Best way to xp is DF, NF (behind relic gates) or BG's as you get 100% extra xp. Classic zones are 50% extra.

or...

Pay some chinese farmer about £15 and get 20-50 in approx 6 hours.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Turamber the level 24 Warden lives! Darkness Falls, and some very kind folks, gave me 9 levels today. I've been owned completely in Thidranki but it is good to be back ;)

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
Level 30 already :)
1 question though. For dragon campaign i need lotm or not ? At what lvl i can start this? 47?

Hulixx

Fledgling Freddie
I dont think you need lotm for doing the dragon campaign since all quest are in classic hibernia zone called Sheeroe hills, im not 100% sure though.

You can start the campaign at 49. Go to the Azure town called Tailtiu(sp?) in the northern region of sheeroe, there you can pick up the first 2 quest from a guy near the bind stone.
Once you completed those you should be neutral to Azure and able to pick up 4 other quest (2 of them repeatable). The 2 repeatable are quite easy and by doing them a few times should get you to Friendly faction.
When your friendly you get access to port there and are able to get the quest for Prince, after completing that you get the mini's/adol quest (from where you get the dragon armor).

Alot of ppl lvl from 47-50 on the repeatable quest called Stealing Supplies which you can pick up in Innis. Dont think it has any relevance to the dragon campaign even though the objectives are in Sheeroe.

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
i have an eld/druid on devon. started there 3-4 months ago. it'd be fun to join up with old excal/pryd players ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom