Anyone take the day off work?

Aada

Part of the furniture
I'm probably gonna regret it but i took the day off work today lol il probably be kicking myself at 3pm when the kids come home and the insane lag hits the server like a train hits a car at 70mph.

Oh well can only hope i guess :)

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Servers are down till 1pm... not much point taking the whole day off :)

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
lol yes u will. the scheduled downtime is till 1pm french time. so tahts like 12ish but will prob be more like 1pm english time anyway.
thats gonna leave little time before every1 comes home and the ganking begins.
Not sure if its just on Dragonmaw but for lasst week or so the eastern kingdoms server has been lagging so hard it was giving 2second cast times on insta's. hell like 100horde tried to raid SW last night and there was a 20second cast time. my self shield would pop on me with 10second left on the timer.
im thinking i may just give Playing a miss fora few days. let people calm down abit from the honour system and hopefully let bliz sort out dragonmaw as its ridiculous. just lvl up a alt on another normal server or summat.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Lakashnik said:
lol yes u will. the scheduled downtime is till 1pm french time. so tahts like 12ish but will prob be more like 1pm english time anyway.
thats gonna leave little time before every1 comes home and the ganking begins.
Not sure if its just on Dragonmaw but for lasst week or so the eastern kingdoms server has been lagging so hard it was giving 2second cast times on insta's. hell like 100horde tried to raid SW last night and there was a 20second cast time. my self shield would pop on me with 10second left on the timer.
im thinking i may just give Playing a miss fora few days. let people calm down abit from the honour system and hopefully let bliz sort out dragonmaw as its ridiculous. just lvl up a alt on another normal server or summat.

Actually the servers should be up by 11am (1pm is paris time gmt+2) and for the past weeks the servers have been coming up around 10.30am.

Yah im on Dragonmaw too the only area i noticed the lag was the Badlands was in Tanaris last night and the lag was none existant.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Honor System launches in Europe this Friday
Ryann, 20/04/2005
Soon, European players will be able to reap awesome rewards: during Friday's maintenance, the long-awaited PvP Honor System will be implemented on all European realms!
Put on your finest suit of armor, ready your noble tools of conquest, and become the most respected (or feared) fighter on your realm as you ride your trusted mount into battle and earn your place amongst the legends. This coming patch will also include other new features.

In order to apply this latest patch to all European realms, Friday's regular maintenance window will be extended; it is currently scheduled to begin at 05:00 and end at 13:00 (UTC/GMT+2, Paris time).

I read that as extended to 1pm Paris time..

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
All these bloody time differences... /sigh. So an hour to wait then, not so bad I guess.

Guyton

Fledgling Freddie
Well theres always the Pub if the servers aren't up :) :puke:

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
i'm a student so at home anyway

:D

not that im actually btohered about honour system cos i think it'll be shit

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
I went into uni to do some work, im still only lvl 58. But i can kick lvl 60's ass so im not that worried about it to be honest.

Tharion

Fledgling Freddie
Taking a day of on patchday ?
Hmm let me think......

Nope, better to go home early when the servers are back up :)

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
Aada said:
Actually the servers should be up by 11am (1pm is paris time gmt+2) and for the past weeks the servers have been coming up around 10.30am.

Yah im on Dragonmaw too the only area i noticed the lag was the Badlands was in Tanaris last night and the lag was none existant.

that would be because tanaris is on the kalimdor server. kalimdor and eastern kingdoms are 2 different servers apparently.
kalimdor is fine which is lucky for its where i am mostly lvling. but anything on the other side is jsut insane lag for dragonmaw. jsut wondering if it was same with all servers or just ours :( cos it means i cant play any of my lowbie alts unless i play in NE area which i dont like to much. dunno y it just gets on me tits.

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
Aszune is very bad too with lot lag and summoning lag and so forth :(

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
its a bank holiday here in denmark :p Called "Store Bededag" - so everyone's off work and school today !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom