Anyone suffering massive LAG while lag-o-meter (tm) is green?

F

freemem

Totally unplayable, having delays of 2-6 second on any actions, casting, typing etc....

Lag-o-meter (tm) is all green.

I talked to some ppl who are suffering same thing, and wondered if this is affected to whole Excalibur?

Yesterday 4ht of feb, was the worst day ever, i noticed this lag to get worst day by day since the last patch.

Anyone noticed if this area effected? (LAOE Lag Area Of Effect (tm)) ? ;)

Btw, any idea are they going to upgrade all servers or only the french ones?

edit: Server Excalibur

S

starblade

Yes, noticed same thing during last weeks.
Been xping round cornwall / lyonesse with all green and a 4 to 6 second delay.

Don't have it in Camelot when armorfcrafting tho nor in e.g. Sno-frontier when I moved there to xp. Must be pure hell for casters / healers :(

C

cHodAX

Alot of people reporting graphic lag spikes when they get fast scene changes or loading of multiple cloaks, this has been far worse since the previous patch than it used to be. I would guess a small bug has crept in there somewhere, hopefully SI kills it for good.

L

liste

im pretty sure all servers are gonna get upgraded. Just one at a time :)

F

Flimgoblin

I've been getting latency... but obviously not enough to make the performance meter change...

usually a second or so (spell queues are ace :) keeps me castin)

D

doneagle

same problem... lagspikes hitting me in lyon last nite.

W

Whoodoo_RD

Mids been suffering too, various times of day.

Still, 2 weeks till our (hopefully) cure to all. Shrouded Isles new engine hopefully with bring balance to the lag.

F

Flimgoblin

this is net-lag
it's not fps lag...

SI won't do jack to that.

Now either it's the machines, GOA's network, or something on the internet going titsup.

Probably the latter.

Anyone been running pingplotter?

O

old.CrazyMuppet

It is serverlag..

Packetloss, Latency, Framerate can all be in the green... but if the server takes 5 seconds to process the information and send out updates you will have lag... and that all because the server's capacity is too low.

They are upgrading the serverhardware... after that it'll be better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom