anyone still playing eve?

E

evilmonkeh

getting bored and wondering if its worth resubscribing...
anything sufficiently new and different to warrant my hard earned money?

N

Neural Network

Nope, it's dead.
It's still possible to revive though, but whenever that is going to happen…

C

Custy

I resubscribed a month ish ago, played for an hour remembered why i had given up and cancelled my subs, luckily they never charged me for my re subscription and i still got that months worth of play cuz i tried to log in a few days later and it let me.

Although im sure they have noticed this and deleted my account now. Doesnt bother me tho, not planning on playing it again.

L

laron

Im not going to resub for a while, might keep an eye on the patch notes to see if they make some nice upgrades tho, til then i guess ill stick to DAoC ;)

S

Scouse

Aye - cancelled my account the other day - all I've done for the last two months is logon to start something off training and log off....

:(

Shame really - all it needed was for the ship controls to be interactive (eg - fly it around and shoot things freelancer style/manual dock etc...) - and everything would have been great.

O

old.Kurt_Angle

On the verge of quiting.

Iv'e maxed out everything i needed to do/buy.

It's become kinda boring now.

Since the active player base is made up of 70% assholes anyway, can't say ill be missing it.

E

evilmonkeh

still nothing for me worth paying for again then:(

O

Olgark

yep i gave up on it as well. I was hoping for a better game something like Elite / Freelancer but after 3 months of mining and getting my first cruiser blown up within 30 seconds just dont seem worth it to me. The death penalty is way to high although the point and click movement of the ship is ok I would rather have a control over the ship like in Freelancer.

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by Olgark
yep i gave up on it as well. I was hoping for a better game something like Elite / Freelancer but after 3 months of mining and getting my first cruiser blown up within 30 seconds just dont seem worth it to me. The death penalty is way to high although the point and click movement of the ship is ok I would rather have a control over the ship like in Freelancer.

Everyone was hoping for a mmog Elite style game, unfortunately EvE isnt it.

O

Olgark

Originally posted by Faeldawn
Everyone was hoping for a mmog Elite style game, unfortunately EvE isnt it.

yeh I loved Elite . Thought it was great.

Users who are viewing this thread