Anyone still have the "Account terminated" problem?

O

old.Machiavelli

Help!!.... After all the problem with the patch server last night, I was hoping that that would be to fix the "Account terminated" problems that some of us were having...

But when I tried again this morning,... still no luck :(

Has anyone else had theirs fixed yet? If so, did your characters get deleted?

O

old.dropdeadboy

HAh mate this is one big con trick on the part of GOA. The official website says that last night problematic/incomplete accounts were terminated. ie u aint paid the bill. I checked with my credit card company and money has been taken out of my account yet my account is still terminated.

Sounds like they wanna grab your money without offering the service.

O

old.Machiavelli

Well the Account section says I last subscribed on 21st April or the 12th (depending on which bit you look at), but my Credit Card statement says money came out on the 30th... It looks like GOA have screwed the dates up... :(

D

Damini

Well, this is the response I got;

Subject
---------------------------------------------------------------
My account is disabled. Why?

Discussion Thread
---------------------------------------------------------------
Response (CS) - 05/22/2002 01:41 PM
Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you.
We have a technical problem for the reconduction of the subscriptions,
and our technical staff is trying to arrange it as soon as possible.
Everything should be in order in a couple of days.

Thank you for your comprehension.

Sincerely yours,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support

F

Flimgoblin

eww, couple of days... that's rough.

I'd hope for those days back were I in that situation...

O

old.earlgray

Same thing,

"Everything should be in order in a couple of days...

...We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 48 hours"

So i get exactly 48 hours to hope that they sort it, whilst they get oooo around about sortof a couple of days give or take???

We better had get these 3 days added to our account!

Isn't there a geneva convention against making something so addictive then withdrawing it without notice?

Conlee (25th season druid) Terra Dominus

T

Tagetes

Account terminated. Hmmmm :(

All the information in 'my account' is correct. However my dob keeps resetting, could it be this ?

As for a valid credit card - the money seems to have been going out just fine, but I figured it would be best to change the credit card to make sure. I cant seem to find an option to change the credit card - does anyone know how I can do this ?

Not very happy :(

D

Damini

Just a query... the people who are in the same boat as me, did you all sign up for one month subscription? Or did any of you pay out for the three months or two months?

T

Tagetes

Mine was for one month, yes.

Still cant get on .....

<cries>

O

old.earlgray

yep, 1 month too:rolleyes:

it would be lovely to actually get into MY ACCOUNT page and check all the details but the powers that be (who is obviously a sly, sadistic, SOB joker) will not let me into it and keeps looping me or occaisonally offering the helpful note "temporarily down... please try later" AAARGGHHHHH!:mad:

:sleeping:

O

old.earlgray

Found this on another thread if any use to Tangetes :)

I was surprised with the quick response of GOA, after all the negative publicity around their Service. Thumbs up GOA!

For you all who might encounter this problem too:

Hello,

to change your credit card numbers, you have to go to "My account" category. Enter your SUBSCRIPTION login and password. You will access to " Terminate my subscription" in "My current subscription". Like that, you stop the tacit reconduction of your current subscription period.
A few days after the end of your current subscription the 03.05.02, you will return to "My account" category and you will choose " Modify my personal information" in " To access the game". There, you will enter your new numbers of credit card. Don't worry, all the characters of the game are saved for 6 months.

Yours sincerely,
--------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support

S

Sazyasha

heh, first it worked splendid, then i reinstalled my system, tried to log on the next morning - account terminated.

This is where "what the fuck" comes into mind, since GOA took cash from my visa May 1st, and my Subscription isn't supposed to have ended until 2 weeks after May 1st.

They made my economy pretty bad there for a while since I'm already living on the edge, almost gave me a "dot" in the registry, which causes one to not being able to get credit, a loan or anything for 3 bloody years - FUN!?

Well, so I went off to check my account at cam-eu.

"Wrong login/password"

Even though I used the same login/PW I've a always had.

Next thing, RightNow, got the same automated "bla bla 2days bla bla" as anyone else.

Sure hope they dont steal 1-2 weeks from me due to an early withdrawn payment... AND these (2 now) days of not being able to play, 2 days to fix this? geez....

Let them screw everything else up, but dont touch the economy :/ You might put people in very inconvenient trouble, as in my case you almost ruined my economy for 3 years to come, thanks mates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom