Anyone starting any Ml 1??

Darksadness

Fledgling Freddie
I lost the recent 2 ml1... my PC have a bad tendency to burn processors and motherboards 1 or 2 days before MLs ,-((. So i dont have any ml done yet.. and can't do the higher mls competely before ml1 ,-(. If any albs don't have ml1 done yet ( a thing that im don't believe ) and wanna help me starting one. post here and we can try do make it saturday 6pm gmt. All help organizing or if someone want to organize the ml is wellcome.

Darksadness Merc

Tijl

Loyal Freddie
Sounds good :) . Need to check with guild who can come, but I think about 4 need it :)

Chopke

Fledgling Freddie
Indeed 4 in our guild need it, but saturday is a no go for us, since we switched our rl appointment to saturday so we could do the ML6 on friday.

Make it sunday, and I will join with my pally to help.

Tijl

Loyal Freddie
or later next week so i can join too :p
hmm, do as you please mate, we'll see if any of us can join ;)

Darksadness

Fledgling Freddie
Well if no one maybe changing plans

If no one moire comes we can do it friday (tomorrow) at 19:00 GMT and we join some more ppl from my alliance... untill now the ppl that answered thys post i gues its just 1 FG so we are ok to join them

Aludra

Fledgling Freddie
CRAP! so sorry Darksadness but I've just been informed I am working the weekend now :(
However I would still be interested in doing ML 1 some other time if you don't do it this weekend

Tijl

Loyal Freddie
Darksadness said:
If no one moire comes we can do it friday (tomorrow) at 19:00 GMT and we join some more ppl from my alliance... untill now the ppl that answered thys post i gues its just 1 FG so we are ok to join them

same day as ML6 thou :(
seems like a busy weekend :)

Darksadness

Fledgling Freddie
True...

But if no ml1 we cant complete the others ,-\. Today my alliance will make Ml1 so we can join them, because i see not many ppl answered to this thread. Pre Mls needed 1.5 and 1.2 (easy mls). Thanks for posting here m8s hope you to get your ml1 done today ;-). Best luck to you all and a good hib is a DEAD hib. :twak:

Chopke

Fledgling Freddie
Darksadness said:
But if no ml1 we cant complete the others ,-\. Today my alliance will make Ml1 so we can join them, because i see not many ppl answered to this thread. Pre Mls needed 1.5 and 1.2 (easy mls). Thanks for posting here m8s hope you to get your ml1 done today ;-). Best luck to you all and a good hib is a DEAD hib. :twak:

Although you can not get your ML abilities, if you have not done ML1, you can still join and get credit (unless ML5 which requires ML1 , and ML7 needs ML3). My husband has completed and has gotten credit for the ML4 raid, even if he hasn't been able to join a ML1 raid.

Only thing you won't get credit for are the .11 steps, the so called ML experience, which have to be done in order.

Darksadness

Fledgling Freddie
He he didnt know that

I :cheers: m a noob in Toa lol. But i heard you cannot complete te .10 steps without ml1 completed... correct me if i´m wrong.

Tijl

Loyal Freddie
Darksadness said:
I :cheers: m a noob in Toa lol. But i heard you cannot complete te .10 steps without ml1 completed... correct me if i´m wrong.

All ML steps need to be done before you do MLx.10

So thats step x.1 till x.9 , whichever raid you join.

CONTI

Fledgling Freddie
What time the raid is m8s? :) i need to complete the ml1 on my Armsman. :clap:

Xplo

Banned
There is a ml6 raid at the exact same time, maybe do it tomorrow? :s

Taen

Fledgling Freddie
Would be great if you could do it another day as to not clash with the ml6 raid

Darksadness

Fledgling Freddie
rai is today friday 19:00 gmt

If someone cant come maybe someone can start another ml1 saturday or other day...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom