Anyone selling...

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Is anyone selling NightShade epic? If so how much?
I dont have much money so i would also like a littel trasnfer from mid/pyd of possibel

Alson need to know Ns spec i was thinking:
44 Percing
35 Stealth
35 Envenom
34 Critcal strike
.. left over in Celtic Duel

Any good?
Suggestions Welcome :)

Periden

Fledgling Freddie
ha your a nub got, i ask to grp you say meet hunter trainer when i get there u killed me, go and rot in hell imo :twak:

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Gotrag said:
Is anyone selling NightShade epic? If so how much?
I dont have much money so i would also like a littel trasnfer from mid/pyd of possibel

Alson need to know Ns spec i was thinking:
44 Percing
35 Stealth
35 Envenom
34 Critcal strike
.. left over in Celtic Duel

Any good?
Suggestions Welcome :)

Poor spec imo, you need at least 45+ stealth, piercing has almost 0 affect dont bother speccing it at all (most moves are CS based). You want 50 stealth, 50 CS rest in CD then you will wtfpwn everything :)

:m00:

Thaadi_

Fledgling Freddie
Kicks said:
Poor spec imo, you need at least 45+ stealth, piercing has almost 0 affect dont bother speccing it at all (most moves are CS based). You want 50 stealth, 50 CS rest in CD then you will wtfpwn everything :)

Hope you being VERRY ironic with that.

Donnhas

Fledgling Freddie
Dont listen to the spammers they don't have much else to do, the spec you mentioned was fine gotrag and it is a normal spec for many NS's.

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Periden said:
ha your a nub got, i ask to grp you say meet hunter trainer when i get there u killed me, go and rot in hell imo :twak:

You do know that this is a game..right?

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Periden said:
is it? wow never knew /em comes back to reality wow i can feel pain!

Dude, that really is a bad comeback, if that's an attempt at being witty or funny....I pity thee.

dimerian

Fledgling Freddie
39cs 44pierce 34envenom 35stealth 25cd (autotrained stealth,think was 20 or22 without autotrain) been good for my toon.

Periden

Fledgling Freddie
Tierce_ said:
Dude, that really is a bad comeback, if that's an attempt at being witty or funny....I pity thee.

was it meant to be a come back? thou ist a twat me sees

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i read that 35 stealth and envenom....why because the + from rr and stats you can get them up to 50.

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Still the first question is anyone selling NS epic?
thnx for all your help guys

Bahumat

FH is my second home
best bet to look on duskwave for all the ns on pvp, pm the 50's.

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
i read that 35 stealth and envenom....why because the + from rr and stats you can get them up to 50.
:worthy:

TBH if there is something that this guy hasn't read, then its prolly not worth reading...

Bahumat, the A-Z of camelot, but hasn't got a clue how to actually play. He still gets stuck when asked for his Password ;)

The spec I read for NS is this...

44 Pierce
39 CS
34 CD
35 Stealth
35 Envenom

And is the way I'm heading towards with my NS on pvp, and its does really well :)

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Periden said:
was it meant to be a come back? thou ist a twat me sees

So in actual fact it wasnt a come back? What exactly was it then smart guy? And as far as me being a twat goes, everybody knew that. Wanker.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
YEAH TSABO NOOB

i knw tsabo in rl, i ask a simple questipon "whats your email" you got that wrong and i have tried diff variations. im suprised they let you on the net what with your bestialty obsession.

p.s. im going ww tonight after work. text me your stupid email address

Oh yeah i only got stuck on the login screen cause i was using my ind to enter the data, never worked dammit

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
let you on the net what with your bestialty obsession.

Nothing wrong with loving animals my friend, especially Highland cattle.

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
I give proper reply now ;)

My Shade on Excal is something like:

44 CS
42 Perice
34 Stealth
34 Enven
Rest CD

Can't remember exactly as it's been a while :) Buffed I rox and unbuffed I still mowed down a RR9 infil but it is dependant on landing PA chain.

CD spec NS's are more fotm atm though high pierce and high cd. My current NS is heading towards:

34 CS
44 Pierce
35 Stealth
34 Enven
Rest CD

Though I may sacrifice Enven some for higher CD.

The high CS spec is really good for farming since the Evade chain is uber :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
dont make me spam your inbox tierce. please all play/drum nice or i will have to do some work and then the board will close.

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
dont make me spam your inbox tierce. please all play/drum nice or i will have to do some work and then the board will close.

Excuse me? Id like to know what part is un-nice, the fact that he was clearly wrong and I pointed it out? As for spamming my inbox, I dont even have one mail yet so dont talk out of your arse.

Thanks.

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
thats un nice.

And you are a very annoying vigilant'esque pain in the tits, now assuming you've had you're sexual satisfaction for today, would you kindly fuck off?

un-nice

Notice?

Thanks

hejhej

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Tierce...

You're a troll, if you're unsure about my terminoligy here then I suggest you read this website, http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=troll&f=1 , here are a few of my favorite defonitions...

troll:

One who purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being self-amusement) starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers. He will spark of such an argument via the use of ad hominem attacks (i.e. 'you're nothing but a fanboy' is a popular phrase) with no substance or relevence to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue.

Troll:

(n)
1.) A 15 year old loser who believes that their word is worth something and tries to belittle people in an attempt of boosting their non-existent self-esteem.

2.) An idiot who is unworthy of Tank Girl and believes that they are somehow Punk or Goth.

3.) Someone who is inbred.

I have come to this conclusion as when ever I see you post it is just starting and arguement, I bid you good day...

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo said:
not really, he asking if anyone selling NS Epic lmao :p

So that makes your post

Tsabo said:
The spec I read for NS is this...

44 Pierce
39 CS
34 CD
35 Stealth
35 Envenom