Anyone selling Eldritch epic?

Misleath

Fledgling Freddie
Is there anyone out there that is selling a Eldritch epic since I can't be arsed to do the quests really.

B

Ballad

I doubt it mate :p 50 elds aren't plentiful on Camlann, "epic" elds much less plentiful and elds willing to sell theirs are... *erm* unique. :p

But anyways, lykkyä tykö ;)

Misleath

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah I noticed that there aren't that much elds on Camlann. Kinda sad since they got nice utility.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Misleath said:
Yeah I noticed that there aren't that much elds on Camlann. Kinda sad since they got nice utility.

Who needs utility when chanters got heat debuff nuke nuke nuke. death target xD

Misleath

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
Who needs utility when chanters got heat debuff nuke nuke nuke. death target xD

Well its stupid to play a group with three chanters instead of two chanters + one eldritch. Since eldritches get ae disease + ae str/con debuff and they can still assist chanters with their light nukes.

Zephyrex

Fledgling Freddie
Eld is less prefered cause of less solo ability, thus people on camlann are less likely to pick eldritch because they want to solo too

They don't have long duration cc, speed or a super intercept pet like the sm

in groups I still think SM > eld, that pet makes more then up for ae disease which a shaman can do too

B

Ballad

Like Zephyrex said elds aren't as verstatile as SM's nor as soloable as chanters.

That's what you get when you mix the realms. :(

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
SM has better str/con debuff and higher delve pbaoe.

Sms ownz xD

Misleath

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah well what you say is ofcourse true. But since I have already played a Spiritmaster and always wanted a Eldritch the choice was easy. And since running in set group the solo issue is not a problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom