Anyone seen this before?

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
This happened on sunday... 1st weird thing was that when I invited my bb to group and accepted no group was formed. After a while I noticed I was not recieving any /gu chat on my main account and this is how /gu looked on my bb account. The person without name is me.

huh.JPG
http://marcus.rathsfeld.bei.t-online.de/DAoC/huh.jpg

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
othere day we got this

[Guild] : testicles

thats it, no name or anything, no one owned up to it either :D

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
so uhmmm your bb is a h4x0r??
Nah, my Bonedancer is... tried to pm him from my bb and got "not in game or another realm"... maybe he changed realms without letting me know. Chat looked like this for everyone in guild except my boney. He didnt get any guildchat at all.

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Yup, had that before. Some nameless person was talking in our /gu.
Never figured out who it was so I guess it was the chat a non guild person showing up in our /gu

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
I had something like that a few days ago, didn't get /gu and /as anymore but didn't came up to me to check with bb..

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
Sparda said:
othere day we got this

[Guild] : testicles

thats it, no name or anything, no one owned up to it either :D

nerf, made me chuckle :p

Spathi

Fledgling Freddie
i got a really odd thing the other day, had just ported to emain and got a message from a wizzy in avalon city saying "wtf??"

i was like "?"

and he said something along the lines of "why has my buffbot turned into you?" and i said "????"

and after a long strange conversation i worked out that on his screen (and everyone else in avalon city) I was as good as standing there, three zones away - his buffbot had been morphed into the skin of my character, from a highlander female cleric to a short briton minstrel, with name and guild and everything.

anyway, was strange. oO

Tractartus

Fledgling Freddie
We had this on /as over the weekend. I don't use a BB and I think everyone in the Alliance saw the phantom. Not sure if we worked out who it was either...

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Sometimes when I'm running two accounts and zone them both at the same time, one of the accounts chat transfers to the other... if that makes any sense... :touch:

Never seen that one before though...

If it happened to me I'd have tons of fun with it hehehe

Speeedy

Fledgling Freddie
Spathi said:
i got a really odd thing the other day, had just ported to emain and got a message from a wizzy in avalon city saying "wtf??"

i was like "?"

and he said something along the lines of "why has my buffbot turned into you?" and i said "????"

and after a long strange conversation i worked out that on his screen (and everyone else in avalon city) I was as good as standing there, three zones away - his buffbot had been morphed into the skin of my character, from a highlander female cleric to a short briton minstrel, with name and guild and everything.

anyway, was strange. oO

Had that happen to my Paladin when i zoned into AC.. he turned into a pole armsman o_O

Comrades of Camelot

Fledgling Freddie
Tractartus said:
We had this on /as over the weekend. I don't use a BB and I think everyone in the Alliance saw the phantom. Not sure if we worked out who it was either...

Was Kallina mate.

Vesania

Fledgling Freddie
Talking of strange bugs, I had the weirdest one today.

I had been talking in /gu fine for ages...then went to speak in it again and not only found that I couldn't (it was as if I wasn't guilded anymore), but I got the message "You don't have enough Woodworking skill"!

That character isn't even a crafter (yes, my gluttony for punishment finally wore off).

Odd, huh?

Maybe the server decided that all my alts must be crafters...<sobs>

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Spathi said:
his buffbot had been morphed into the skin of my character, from a highlander female cleric to a short briton minstrel

I can see why he was upset :p

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Weird, i've noticed a couple of bugs in text boxes and stuff recently - namly killing a mob and getting told that a member of my group is worth no realm points because he was killed recently :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom