Anyone seen Ong-Bak yet ?

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
Man this is THE coolest asian fight flick i have seen in a long time. apart from the fact i like movies with subtitles in them, it's just the way it has filmed the Muay Thai fighting with such brutality and heroics entwined, i felt so happy after leaving the cinema last night.

Although i seen Sin City the night before, this is prob the best movie i'll have seen all year [ yes, better than sin city and fantastic four and kung fu hustle... ] . If u havent seen it yet, and like a good martial arts movie, get out and see it , don't let the fact it's all in Thai with english subtitles put u off, it's got a good story to it btw :)

Outlander

Part of the furniture
I aint seen it yet but am eagerly awaiting it :) Looks great :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i fancy seeing this as well, heard there were no special effects so the iflm took over 3years to finish

Ssera

Fledgling Freddie
hmm how weird... it's been and gone in France, think it came out last summer in fact.

Anyway, excellent film, everyone who likes martial arts movies should watch it, it kicks ass :)

cog

Can't get enough of FH
The story and acting were rather weak in my opinion :p

But the fights and chases were absolutely stunning :D I was really flinching watching the fights, especially when he knees that guy on the bike and smashes his helmet off his head :D

I really really liked it, but its not as good as Sin City :p Havent seen Kung Foo Hustle, although its looks quite interesting from the trailer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom