Gef

I mean look at the GFX, like OMFG!

img46.jpg

simianvillage5.jpg

Skeleton_fight5.jpg

Beta starts in May, I want in!

S

SFXman

Jeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuussssssssssssssssssssssssss chhhhhhhhrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssstttttttt!
Nice!
Need a 5ghz CPU and GeForce69 :p

F

Flimgoblin

already signed up :)
it sounds quite interesting...

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by Fingoniel
already signed up :)
it sounds quite interesting...

me too. the tradesystem and player controlled towns sound awesome!

K

klavrynd

Beta date announced
Our period of planning has come to an end and we have currently determined that beta will start some time in May 2003. While this is later than we had originally planned it does mean we can bring you the very best game possible.

from de newsletter

Beta tester numbers
We are getting close to our initial beta goal of 100,000 signed up beta testers. If your friends haven't signed up yet then forward this newsletter to them quick and get them to click here to make sure they have a good chance of getting in early.

O

old.job

Latest newsletter gives link to cool sky video very nice,
but it is delayed
This delay can, in part, be blamed on features we have added to the game in direct response to feedback from the community. Some of the features you will hear more about in coming months but others you will see much sooner. We've added new and improved terrain textures, built and created brand new character and monster models and we are also due to spend some time in a motion capture studio so we can provide the most realistic and natural movement for our characters that we can.

Had to happen the characters were completely cr@p, never seen such unrealistic movement, good to see there fixin it.
video mpg 5mb
http://www.codemasters.com/downloads/displayfiles.php?showdetails=4536

Nice screenshot
NEWWAT.jpg

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

*drools*

But... but.................... but.............. the screens could be doctored.

I signed up for the beta some time ago, though;)

T

Tenko

Looks alright I suppose,:p

Codemasters too so does that mean UK based servers for Beta?

I haven't signed up though

edit: Have now! :)

O

old.job

I'd say that pic is well within the capabilities of a top flight video card, it's the lens flare that makes me laugh.
Are we so used to seeing life through movies that we want to simulate the flare you get from multi-lenses, when we are simulating real life.
Next thing,you'll turn round and see the sound man with one of those furry mikes.

G

Gef

Originally posted by old.job
Are we so used to seeing life through movies that we want to simulate the flare you get from multi-lenses, when we are simulating real life.
Next thing,you'll turn round and see the sound man with one of those furry mikes.

If you want realism, try real life. If you want pretty graphics and things that make you go "Oooo" play computer games. Also the fact that its 3rd person and you see the world through a magical floating 'camera' could have something to do with it all.

O

old.tRoG

i signed up for the beta after seeing the screenshots.

i don't have a clue what the game is about, time to read the website :)

O

old.tRoG

it sounds rather crappy to me. but at least i can get something prettiful to look at :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom