anyone playing US (Guinivere) to prefer)?

• Thread starter old.Gombur Glodson
  • Start date
O

old.Gombur Glodson

I need some advices.
Not knowing anything about the 1,50 I dont know which classes to play anylonger since the nerfing has killed some of them.

If I were to play Hibernia what class should one play?
If I were to play Midgard what class should one play? ECT

anyother advices would be great to.

Cheers

O

old.Xarr

choose hib and go with the lurikeen uprising, they're tons of fun :)

S

SFXman

Hehe... 1400 luris and a some bolg healers :)
One big guild I must say.

C

Cohannyn

I'm playing on Guinevere, Midgard (Edirach, Runemaster).. if you DO go with the 'keens or the 'bolds, just respect the fact that it's an RP-server (many 'keens apparently don't, and some 'bolds are not doing it either).

Midgard and Hibernia are "underpowered" on Guinevere, i.e. there are more Albs than in any of those realms, so if you feel like helping out the balance, go with one of those.

Other than that I think it's the most important to play the realm you actually want to play, i.e. the realm you like the most.

Edit: Didn't read your question properly. :)

As for classes, I generally don't look over the specs of who got nerfed in the last patch etc.. I take a role that I'm interested in playing and don't care about if I do 8 or 10 in damage etc..

I do think though, that the archer-classes (albeit they're hard levelling) are supposedly the best in both realms when it comes to RvR, closely followed by casters (nukes a la Eldritch and Runemaster).

S

SFXman

Hmm. RP server for the Uprising? Great :D
You can sort of play this plot that you are rebelling against others in your own "little" community :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom