Anyone playing in the US?

T

Turamber

Toying with the idea of coming back to DAOC, but playing on one of the US servers - does anyone have any experience of playing over there?

In particular I'm looking for the name of a good software company who will export to the UK.

Thoughts? :)

X

Xtro

www.cdromshop.com is where I and many who I played on US with got our copies. Top service - based in Canada.

As for playing experience - played Hib on Morgan Le Fay, Midgard on Bors, Albion on Palomides.

All 3 servers were great, despite what you might think there is a LARGE number of non US players on there, including a hefty contingent from Europe. MLF had craploads of euros when I was on. As for the yanks, they were fine, had a great time - only moved because primetime RvR was 3-4am here but that doesnt bother some (I'm in UK btw).

HTH

M

~Mobius~

Originally posted by Xtro
www.cdromshop.com is where I and many who I played on US with got our copies. Top service - based in Canada

Yep I'd deffo recommend them. Excellent service.

And remember its paid in canadian dollars not US. :)

A

arrakeen

I dont like US compared to EU not meny online when i play most, not good RvR compared To EU.

EU >>>>>>> US :)

And about EU being behind with patches ofc its at bit annoying but not enough to i would play US

Users who are viewing this thread