Anyone play on Merlin (US) or is it MLF all the way?

J

Jace

Topic says it all :)

Just interested to see if there is an EU presence on Merlin before I get too stuck in with my character. Playing with other EU people is quite important to me.

B

Brannor McThife

From what I've read here, and from my guild forum. It seems like MLF is mentioned the most. And yes, playing with other EU people is important to me too. ;)

Hope to see ya on there. Whichever realm you're on.

-G

O

old.Prof

MLF was once called the "european" server but the euro population degraded somewhat since EU release (has been the case on all servers thou). Think both Merlin and MLF make good choices atm. Evade in any case the smaller servers as fuck all happens there on euro hours ...

O

obacono

MLF it is for me too then.

Just hope I pick the correct realm.

C

Cohannyn

Guinevere is the most populated RP-server at European peak-hours, sometimes more players than MLF.

S

SFXman

Hmm... Guinevere or MLF for me if I happen to move over to the US version.

O

old.Breydel

Here is where I am:

MLF - Hibernia (my main realm and I love it, got a 45,5 warden, 21 eld and 14 ment there)
Merlin - Midgard (got a level 6 skald there)
Percival - Albion (no chars yet)

Those 3 realms is where my guild (Fianna's Wrath on Hibs MLF) is playing and where they have their alts. I plan on staying on those servers as well.

Bors - Midgard (got a 14 shaman here)
Xtro recommended this but I didn't really note that much Euro presence there. And since Fianna's Wrath is on Merlin Midgard I think I'll go there too.

Nimue - Albion (got there a 25 scout with 525 fletching)
Very unbalanced and depressing realm when I played there. Wasn't fun playing anymore so the char is on hold. If someday Nimue alb isn't owned as much anymore by the other 2 realms I might restart playing here.

====

If you only want 1 server or you want to pick your main where most Euros are I think MLF is indeed the best choice. Come join Hibs, tons of fun here. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom