Anyone planning ML5 BG raid?

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
As topic says, I saw Nazgul and another guild hitting the dungeon last night, you guys or anyone else got a time in mind?

Herjulf

Banned
Was thinking the same thing. Ml5 dungeon have been bugged for ages i bet there are lots of ppl interested.
I cant hold it myself, as i can never 100% shurely say i can show up at a set time. (work)

We are 1+fg TDD interested atleast.
saw 2 other fg´s yesterday Realm Defenders and Nazgul. doing grp steps.

Mundokar

One of Freddy's beloved
There are a couple of ppl in Bokkerijders waiting for a ML5 BG raid.

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
hmm.. I havent really hosted any ML raids yet.. but I might as well do one of these soon. I'll get back to you with a time.

Calo

Part of the furniture
ill do one next week, dunno time , will be told

Galdora

Fledgling Freddie
Yup, Nazgul were there the other night, we got lots of alts stuck at ML4 it seems.

The other night we couldnt get 5.8 to pop on either side, seems true that the cave is buggy.

Casiraghi can you make it after tuesday please. Nazgul doing grp steps again on Tuesday night. TIA.

Casiraghi

Loyal Freddie
Did grp steps last night with the most gimped grp ever :)

5.8 wasnt up when we entered cave either, but after killing all other mobs prior to .6-.8 it had popped when we came down there. Did grp steps lots of times when i leveled EoY and was allways 5.8 that was missing.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
RD will probably run ML5 group steps again on Sunday, PM myself or Takhasis for group spots if you have the odd straggler who needs it. Will probably check both dungeons.

Nazgul, sorry but the West dungeon was fully up when we hit it, had a bit of a strangey where some of the mobs from .6,7 and 8 came legging out of the dungeon entrance and went down to the bridge where we ganked them, perhaps they were your .8 mobs that got a little lost. Took us a while to stop one of them, he seemed rather detaermined to get to the bridge despite numerous mezzing and stunning.

Galdora

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
Nazgul, sorry but the West dungeon was fully up when we hit it, had a bit of a strangey where some of the mobs from .6,7 and 8 came legging out of the dungeon entrance and went down to the bridge where we ganked them, perhaps they were your .8 mobs that got a little lost. Took us a while to stop one of them, he seemed rather detaermined to get to the bridge despite numerous mezzing and stunning.

No worries mate, 5.8 seems a bit buggered anyway. We going back sat night just to find him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom