anyone order games from cdwow?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I have, and I was a bit peeved to find that they cancelled my order of 8x CODII, 1x FEAR and 1x Q4 without telling me about it :mad:

however, after an email they got back to me very quickly and explained that they have a purchase limit of 200eur for first-time buyers (which I'm ok with, the limit that is, but peeved that my order of well over 300eur was allowed to go through regardless). btw, they also billed me, and then refunded (so they say in the email). can't check this as yet, but sloppy. very sloppy :/

nggh. now my mates and I are going to miss the CODII release as the cdwow webby now says that they're shipping on november 4th instead of october 28th as originally planned :eek:

Trancor

Fledgling Freddie
I've ordered a few cd's and dvd's off of them, had no trouble. Maybe they think you are bulk buying to sell on. I'd email them explaining that you are buying for friends, you never know they might do it if you are nice enough.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
I've ordered a couple of things from them. Found them pretty slow in getting stock of newer items. Plus my copy of Brothers in Arms : <insert witty sequal name here> had a CD key a cd key on the manual and one on the disk. Strange.

Only one worked :(

Is the 300 euro limit thing in their FAQ, if not I'd ask them to add it teeds.

Ono

Part of the furniture
Got Quake 4 off them a couple of days early.

Great company.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
yup, all things sorted now. 9 copies of COD2 dispatched to me, and their helpdesk is very speedy too.

my only left-over niggle is that they sent me a couple of emails regarding order numbers and confirmation which I never seem to have recieved :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom