Anyone need money?

D

dokus_kwak

if anyone is intrested, i offer 600 G if you powerlvl my 43.1 cabby to 46. You can have all the loot and money you make while powering me. cabby's have a hard time at finding a group in AC these days, so i want 46, Then i can continue my lvling alone :)

let me know if you are intrested.

D

DeaD GuRu

maybee you can try to go to tanglers, cut a deal with a cabba there, form a group or a small PL guild.

just offer that person a couple of hours rest when he levelled you and help him level a character for the same duration of time you were levelled. Becaus you won't get far with IN-GAME cash when asking for PL

try to be fair about it, and i think that pl'ing cabba would gladly go play a bit while you are pl'ing his characters.

mutual trust should be the base of this type of deal, just depends how fair you are.

greetz :)

D

dokus_kwak

I would gladly help you lvl to, but i really want 46 first :) my guild is a no PL guild :s :) can't be mad at them, they had to lvl themselves to

So no one ?

S

stinkie

600g for a days work ??? ur hving a laugh right ?

D

DeaD GuRu

Originally posted by stinkie
600g for a days work ??? ur hving a laugh right ?

exactly my point, Smelly.

600g is for some ppl alot of cash, but in that time it gets farmed solo.

just look for a cabby, bacause i think their the only real friends a cabby can have in game. ( no offence to the ppl IRL)

D

dokus_kwak

600 G from me + all the loot, and it won't take a day, coz I'm hitting them with AEdot to !

A

Arwen

A level 50 necro could do this easily while they were just cash farming + gain 600g extra. The guy is just asking for some help you don't have to start saying how YOU could earn more in 2 hours etc.

D

DeaD GuRu

Originally posted by Arwen
A level 50 necro could do this easily while they were just cash farming + gain 600g extra. The guy is just asking for some help you don't have to start saying how YOU could earn more in 2 hours etc.

i trully hope he gets it, really. i meant no offence, but offering that gold in game won't get results.
If i would need it i would run to tanglers and cut a deal with one there. I think there are 2/3 steady nuking cabbies there every day.

D

dokus_kwak

:) i'm willing to go as far as 1 plat for those 3 lvls :)
(I'm hoping i get it to ;) )

T

Tilda

ok
go to AC
start a group, get 3 ice wizzies, a cleric, mincer, pally and someone else.
put pet on passive, "go to target" some mobs, put focus shield on, pet on "follow" ice wizzies PBAoE, pally slams rinse and repeat. grats youve just "focus pulled"

Tilda

L

Luv_Bunny

doing it the hard way is the best way imo, and most rewarding

maybe you could try looking for someone who's farming cash and turn autosplit off

E

Ekydus

People who charge for PL'ing charge a lot more than 600g...

Although hopefully someone nice will help you out.

L

Lustedelf

a lot more ...500g per level would be at minimum i think

anyways u have to understand also it's takes a uber long time ...to pl someone after level 40

coz pling someone is boring :/ ....if u really want to pay for pl ...u have to pay a higher price i guess

D

dokus_kwak

hehe nvm i found someone to do it for free, he just wants autosplit off :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom