anyone lf guild?

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
this is aimed at any active/semi active players who are kinda floating around between servers either unguilded or have joined a guild but not really enjoying it. i keep briefly seeing/speaking to some of the old daoc guys but their either playing different servers/unguilded or havent set their mind on what theyre going to play.

what im considering doing is if theres enough interest (ive already got a few interested but not enough to make it worthwhile) is starting a new guild as a home for the wandering to try and create some of the community feeling we used to have back in daocs heyday.

i would prefer K8 Peaks order side, purely cos thats where i already am along with a couple of others.

the key thing about the guild would be simply have fun, there would be no strict rules and anyone whether theyre hardcore players or casual can form their own type of group and do what they want. you get back from it what you put in, group up for rvr, help someone pve or dont, the choice is yours. (i simply cba with the "you must read the forums everyday and do as youre ordered" types)

if it goes ahead, things like alliance, forums, vent etc im happy to set up.

all are welcome so if youre interested, post here or send me a pm

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
shouldn`t you post this in the `guilds and events` or `realm versus realm` sub forum of your server ? there are like 13 servers and for everyone not on your server, this info is useless.

Loneliness

Loyal Freddie
Im floating around servers, but ive been in hospital for several days and theres a chance i could go back. If you get a guild going with active experienced players im interested though. To many immature guilds spamming invite an no solo nightshade to spend a life in rvr with so :D

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
this is aimed at any active/semi active players who are kinda floating around between servers either unguilded or have joined a guild but not really enjoying it.

i would prefer K8 Peaks order side, purely cos thats where i already am along with a couple of others.

thats why i posted in the general section muy, i would prefer K8 but if there was enough interest we could figure out what server and go from there.

I remember your ns lonliness :) it would be cool if we can get a few more, i'll let you know how it goes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom