Anyone left in Midgard?

Bone_Idle

Fledgling Freddie
Most of your keeps are owned by Albion.

Wakey wakey!!!

When you gonna take them back or do ya wanna gang up on Albs? HibGard stylee :)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
well if it was anything like when I was still online it was

BG xxxx Albs on bled!
BG xxxx 5min later Hibs on bled!
BG xxxx 5min later Albs between Blend and Bled
BG xxxx same time Lots of hibs Bled Tx

etc etc etc

Sun_Tzu

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
well if it was anything like when I was still online it was

BG xxxx Albs on bled!
BG xxxx 5min later Hibs on bled!
BG xxxx 5min later Albs between Blend and Bled
BG xxxx same time Lots of hibs Bled Tx

etc etc etc

Its ok, it looked mildly similar to that last friday when mids and hibs were both in albland attacking us.

*shrug*

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
we had over 220 levle 50s online, roughly 40 running with the bg, 80 mids in bg.

i say: screw you midgard, last time i helped in defence (prolly not but im majorly disapointed and pissed off.)

Alyssania

Fledgling Freddie
Well it was about the same as last week when mids and hibs avoided each others and took alb keeps and eventually alb relic.

Although hibs were whole day kissing midgard butts by not attacking midgard towers and taking unclaimed/undefended alb towers with over fg's and rams slowing us down pretty much and cutting our portting to middyland.

Rustane

Fledgling Freddie
:eek6: Yeah .. albs and hibs dont even have to work together now like they usually do .. mids have no defence at all.
Just some people that dont like to cooperate .. im just amazed you didnt take all mid keeps.

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
GrivneKelmorian said:
i say: screw you midgard, last time i helped in defence (prolly not but im majorly disapointed and pissed off.)

And I bet with that statement there will be even more mids coming to defend under your command... :eek:

Midgard is in bad shape atm. We lack true leaders and still a big part of the everyday mid rvr is opted/semi opted fg's that would rather like to run around on their own than zerg. When a defense is needed like last night we need to zerg. Bit the pride in yourself and do stuff that you would normally not do. Im speaking of the current guild groups running atm:

Maelstrom, Bad Omen, BaF, KN, SC ( might have forgotten some ) which all very much prefer running for themselves.. however when big hib/alb zergs run around in our frontiers and a relic raid in ongoing we really really need to try and work more together..
Speaking for Savage Conclaves guildgroup last night we did try to stick around with the mid zerg acting as bodyguarder, but we also roamed quite alot resulting in mid zerg getting whiped or almost whiped at times or we would get whiped ourselves by either a aod/pe group or teh zerg just because of our mentallity of going as just a fg and not to zerg..
I dont have any problem running 2+ opted gg's on stick, or very close to eachother, if the situation demands it.
Last night I think the biggest mistake made, was the midgarian gg's pride about not running together. Just imagine what 3-4 opted semi-high rr guild groups can cause to just about any amount of zerg... ;)

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
Bone_Idle said:

Wakey wakey!!!

Nah, you guys keepem for a while, make sure that they´re upgraded to 10 and cost lots of BP´s. :p

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
havent been home the last days, so dunno what happens...

But tbh, I dont care much about keeps and relics atm, daoc is boring :eek:
Just waiting for WOW now
When it comes I am out of here, bye bye Midgard and daoc :clap:

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
I expect Midgard is sick and tired of Albs and Hibs coming to play in our frontier all the time.. it gets boring, and few mids bother to come and play. Everyone loses..

So, bugger off and go take Alb or Hib keeps for a change. Since NF went live, Midgard has had ONE keep in Hibernia, and only a few in Albion, since we're always busy defending our own frontier. It gets boring, and losing relics isn't gonna improve the situation at all. :/

Werewolf

Fledgling Freddie
Just so mids know theres no real use u go get back the keeps let albs keep em since they so much want em

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Agree with Kraben - excellent post. The days of Old Frontiers where Mids ruled the server are over and just because the elite and the zerg dosnt work together these days we fail.

Circulous

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
we had over 220 levle 50s online, roughly 40 running with the bg, 80 mids in bg.

Same in Alb last weeks when Mids/Hibs duo'ed us.

218 non anon Level 50 Albs on but hardly 50 up for defence.

Hibs had 4 relaxing weeks without defence, now its time for u to bring the battle to the green and pleasant land of the mutants.

Kraben said:
Midgard is in bad shape atm. We lack true leaders and still a big part of the everyday mid rvr is opted/semi opted fg's that would rather like to run around on their own than zerg.

And again - same in Alb last weeks. Had lack of leaders but Snuggle did a great job last days but it took us almost 4 weeks to work together as realm.

Mid/Prydwen has the potential being a strong realm in the future.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Well a leadership crisis happened in alb after the Hibs took the relics
People said exactly the same things- Albs never work together, headless chickens etc

After losing the relic it was a quick boot up the ass and got us into gear (Thanks Darklis and Flom for leading the albs)

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Tesla Monkor said:
I expect Midgard is sick and tired of Albs and Hibs coming to play in our frontier all the time.. it gets boring, and few mids bother to come and play. Everyone loses..
. :/

Now u dudes will understand why pre - NF all hibs were bored of only get action in emain with 100 mids there :eek:

I still remember DC as "ping pong " keep

Maleg

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla Monkor said:

So, bugger off and go take Alb or Hib keeps for a change. Since NF went live, Midgard has had ONE keep in Hibernia, and only a few in Albion, since we're always busy defending our own frontier. It gets boring, and losing relics isn't gonna improve the situation at all. :/
Kinda sympathise, but to quote what a few Mid realm mates said to Hib pre-NF - "some action better than no action QQ etc."

Puppet

Part of the furniture
"atleast you got to fight stuff"
"use tactics"
"only fight in your own frontier has advantages too!"

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
"atleast you got to fight stuff"
"use tactics"
"only fight in your own frontier has advantages too!"

Mm, nice to be on top uh? =)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Bone_Idle said:

Wakey wakey!!!

Tbh I don't think mid got a problem, or well, mealstrom doesn't, and that's the only mids I run into xD

Bone_Idle

Fledgling Freddie
If Mid is struggling then you should at least take 1 or 2 of the towers at the 4 keeps the smelly albinos have to stop them porting in. Then camp the boat drop off points to farm. :)

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
Bone_Idle said:
If Mid is struggling then you should at least take 1 or 2 of the towers at the 4 keeps the smelly albinos have to stop them porting in. Then camp the boat drop off points to farm. :)

Nah, keepem claimed and at level 10. :p

And the only thing a Thane can farm is /laugh and /ponder:s from other-realmers. :p

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Kraben said:
<snip>
Midgard is in bad shape atm. We lack true leaders and still a big part of the everyday mid rvr is opted/semi opted fg's that would rather like to run around on their own than zerg.
<snip>

We don't lack true leaders. we lack true followers... everyone wants to be a leader themselves and noone wants to listen to some other telling him what to do. That's the problem.

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
We don't lack true leaders. we lack true followers... everyone wants to be a leader themselves and noone wants to listen to some other telling him what to do. That's the problem.

I don´t agree. A true leader will make followers, people will almost automatically follow a good leader. We´ve had them in the past - have none at the moment.

But one will emerge, I´m pretty sure. =)

/j - damn, slow day at work, even found my first (and probably only) FH-thread =) https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=1243

Maddude

One of Freddy's beloved
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:

Thats not twueee!!

"You point i punsh!" :)

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:

Hehe so you agree with what Grivne first wrote in this thread? Tell me, do you truely believe in that and people will wake up now and start follow him? Im not saying I want to be a leader nor do I try to act as one as i've always considered myself as a "follower".
Im sure there will emerge a good leader soon. A good leader that wont expect people to follow him immidiately and wont slack off the mids that dont come to help every 3-5 mins either on /alliance, bg og whatever. Its just not the way to do it.. Im sure they have all the good intensions in the world but the methods being used is gonna backfire.

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
I spent weds trying in vain to defend the keeps we eventually lost with a ragtag load of other mids. Was bored and very demoralised for finally losing the keeps.

So HL2 was my entertainment last night, predictably relics gone but I find myself not caring. :/

Sagano

Fledgling Freddie
1337 groups are dead in nf
1337 groups are bad for rvr
1337 groups lost us the relics
etc ...

i know one thing :
since release from nf ive been in every defence cg , ive been driving my group back to defend each time , ive been in a cg with dwera each evening coz wether you like him or not he is the only who cba to lead a defence each day atm

and what do i see ? more posting then playing ...
easy to whine when youre out twice a week
easy to whine when youre busy doing pve and cba to come defend
easy to whine when all casuals dont even make a grp...

general bg with 50 people is like this :
5 ish people from rvr groups
15ish people grped rest ungrouped running solo
on top there is max 20ish people doing what the defenceleader asks

in midgard its not the gankgroups its teh zerg acting 1337 :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom