Anyone know...

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
How much 4x DAOC accounts would be worth with a total of about 107million rps combined on :x? digging through my login paper off my desk and its just dawned on me how many fkin games I have accounts with lol xD

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Some other game accounts aswell for various games which i cannot mention due to them being illegal to sell xd

Nibble

Part of the furniture
dpeends ud have to literally go throught he accounts with the toons/gear/rr/bps etc as it could be like 100 rr4 toons or w.e

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
dpeends ud have to literally go throught he accounts with the toons/gear/rr/bps etc as it could be like 100 rr4 toons or w.e

There are alot of characters (literally 1 of every class in the game, some of them even 2-3 of the same class) but not all low realm rank :) (lowest being rr5 or something like that, highest being 11x) some of them have dated templates tho (like back when toa first came out type templates) can't remember every class on there but I know there is at very least 6 rr11's about 4-5 10's(or high 9's cant remember which) rest is just a random rabble of 6-9's.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
bugger it then i'll just let them rot as per usual >< shame tho!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Ceixah are you able to pay me back on hib? I need money :)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I have a fully templated RR7 healer could be rr8... if you offer good, mebbe I sell :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom