Anyone know what this crap is?

Xray

Fledgling Freddie
Screenshot below shows something i've seen many times recently. Someone told me its a speed hack. Anyone know what it's all about. Or more to the point why do these lamers do it.

Is this a cheat?

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Xray said:
Someone told me its a speed hack. Anyone know what it's all about. Or more to the point why do these lamers do it.[/URL]

bit lame to asume the people who "do" that are lamers, since it's nothing but bugged display of ML styles afaik ;)

bahamot

Fledgling Freddie
I seen some of that shit msges sometimes, dont think its cheating though

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
Xray said:
Screenshot below shows something i've seen many times recently. Someone told me its a speed hack. Anyone know what it's all about. Or more to the point why do these lamers do it.

Is this a cheat?

Nice too call people lamers on an assumption,lamer...

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
afaik that message is something to do with bodyguard

vent

Fledgling Freddie
i have no idea

Just back to rvr after the extened toa holiday and yay my first "you suck" post great.
i dont know whats its about. i recieved similar messages on sunday fighting in odins.
I am a Bodyguarder. i have numerous toa procs (Snakechamer/som/scalers/gov) and was probably spamming levi/indigo (more procs)

Thanks for calling me a lamer.

Later

Darksbane

Fledgling Freddie
I have seen that before, also quite sure its to do with Bodyguard.
And do u think if someone was cheating near your the junk shit code or whatever it is would appear on YOUR log? i mean cmon why would it? gotta be some fucked up programming for that kind of thing to happen imo.

I know thongor, i have known him since my first day in daoc, and have been in the same guild as him from that day and tbh this lame fucking post as realy pissed me off. If you think hes cheating report it to Rightnow why bring total false accusations onto the forums and make yourself look a twat.

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Is not Bodyguard, is grapple i think, when you are grappled you have that message.

rure

Fledgling Freddie
got it a few times this evening to. not sure what the cause is though

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Antedeluvian said:
Is not Bodyguard, is grapple i think, when you are grappled you have that message.
Ive had it a few times when ive not been grappled

Nuc

Fledgling Freddie
Could be more then one thing ( i dunno ) but one thing i know for sure is that the Banelord root thing ( Snaring Tendrils ) or something weird like that i cba to check it right now creates such spam when you hit targets after u snared em :p ( Atleast it does on ur own screen dunno if other ppl can see it too )

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
Nuc said:
Could be more then one thing ( i dunno ) but one thing i know for sure is that the Banelord root thing ( Snaring Tendrils ) or something weird like that i cba to check it right now creates such spam when you hit targets after u snared em :p ( Atleast it does on ur own screen dunno if other ppl can see it too )

That is some hardc0re sig ;)

Karnat

Fledgling Freddie
Xray said:

Is this a cheat?

Its from the Banelord ml6 Snaring Tendrils. Nothing 2 do with cheats

Edit: What nuc said ;)

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Aucard that Video is very intresting, never seen anything like that...

Xray

Fledgling Freddie
vent said:
Just back to rvr after the extened toa holiday and yay my first "you suck" post great.
i dont know whats its about. i recieved similar messages on sunday fighting in odins.
I am a Bodyguarder. i have numerous toa procs (Snakechamer/som/scalers/gov) and was probably spamming levi/indigo (more procs)

Thanks for calling me a lamer.

Later
Ok, well i'm really very sry. Didn't realise this was a legitimate bug. Somone told me it was a speed hack and that seemed much more believeable.

Dekker

Fledgling Freddie
Xray said:
Ok, well i'm really very sry. Didn't realise this was a legitimate bug. Somone told me it was a speed hack and that seemed much more believeable.

:twak:

Thonggor is teh dude, look before you leap next time eh?

(Thonggor helping me with my C++ assignment has nothing to do with my spirited defence of him btw ;) )

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
ive had random crap msgs like that aswell after fights so i guess it must be some toa ability such as grapple etc :wub:

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
That's a pretty old picture of awarkle, he deleted hib pryd and went necro on alb pryd, and he's now back as celt animist on hib pryd again, not sylvan like on the pic:) He's got a funny post on prydwen rvr forum here on fh, they camped mid df side for quite a while:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom