Anyone know if this is good ?

A

Aeiedil

i have an old version of the guide, i havent got the new one yet :) maps of areas are just the ones in the boxes, town maps convinient, so are spell lists etc, only really use it as reference and character plannign when im offline, might get new one soon. monster list is useful but also outdated in the one i have, should be a revised prima guide out though by now :)

S

SFXman

Hmm, wonder if those things will ever come to stores in Finland. Too lazy to got through another online order fiasco.

D

Damon_D

I saw some post's on the subject on the VN boards , and generaly peopel think they suck , they are outdated the day they hit the store, miss vital info, and so on. Not my opinion , dont have one dont need one , but that seem's to be the gereral opinion, you can do a serch on the VN boards on "prima" .

A

Aeiedil

i must admit i rarely use it now, but in early levels it helped, and when im thinking of another class it helps :) (in another realm)

O

old.marteeny

If youd rather spend money buying this rather than looking on camelot.stratics.com and copland.udel.edu/~trevor/camelot/index.shtml and the official site then yes I suppose in a strange twisted way it is worth it. I have the old Prima one btw (thought I may aswell pay £1 extra to get it with the game, shoulda given it to a BIg Issue seller)

On the other hand if you're willing to spend a bit of time browsing and printing then you can make your own, for a fraction of the cost, just like Blue Peter, but without the empty Fairy liquid bottle.

K

Kreshlack

thnx

thnx guys and marteeny for that very helpfull link :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom