if anyone would be so nice and share this information :D

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
Which classes are needed?

and also how to do it?

if anyone would be so nice and share this information :D
Can be done with warrior, healer, shamy, zerger and sm + 1 bot
Probably less if you're pr0.

I would help more if i could, but i only did ml10 twice.
You can find some raids on youtube though i think.

Can't really be farmed anymore i think.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Can be done with warrior, healer, shamy, zerger and sm + 1 bot
Probably less if you're pr0.

I would help more if i could, but i only did ml10 twice.
You can find some raids on youtube though i think.

Can't really be farmed anymore i think.

ROFL You are joking I hope lol ML10 is a lot harder than EU 1.96 patch lol.

You can still focus down all mobs up till Draco spawns then it kiss you ass goodbye

So many adds it take a lot more than set up Zerubiel said lol.

Soulja

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
ROFL You are joking I hope lol ML10 is a lot harder than EU 1.96 patch lol.

You can still focus down all mobs up till Draco spawns then it kiss you ass goodbye

So many adds it take a lot more than set up Zerubiel said lol.

Soulja

depending alot dosnt it ? can the adds go up to the safespot now ? or does draco instantly kill the focusing chanter ?
Cause when we did it draco was down to 39% when juggernaut went down wich is 1 min. and drood didnt need to heal at all.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Focus simply drops when Draco hits it iirc. We tried with a heavy tank grp after the SM failed, but with nothing to take care of all the adds we got killed pretty fast. I reckon a heavy tank grp and a caster group to take care of the adds you could probably do it.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
depending alot dosnt it ? can the adds go up to the safespot now ? or does draco instantly kill the focusing chanter ?
Cause when we did it draco was down to 39% when juggernaut went down wich is 1 min. and drood didnt need to heal at all.

Adds go safe spot and as for ml10 jugger it ripped mine apart when we did it

Soulja

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Matter cabalist - focus pull (necro might arguably work better given the recent changes providing cleric has di3)
block bot (must have 50 shield 9-10% block bonus and have atleast mob4) paladin works best given the aoe aggro then can keep by spamming heal chant
pbaoer with MOF 1 + Greater Focal Mythrian - MUST BE GREATER
1 buffer 1 healer - capped magic resists all all characters + yellow-red sists

Have fun enjoy the loot.

if they've made any of them melee harder just add a mauler to the mix and keep spamming the 20-25% Abs buff maulers have on the caba pet

CorNokZ

Matter cabalist - focus pull (necro might arguably work better given the recent changes providing cleric has di3)
block bot (must have 50 shield 9-10% block bonus and have atleast mob4) paladin works best given the aoe aggro then can keep by spamming heal chant

Have fun enjoy the loot.

if they've made any of them melee harder just add a mauler to the mix and keep spamming the 20-25% Abs buff maulers have on the caba pet

King of PvE :worthy:

ileks

Part of the furniture

Have fun enjoy the loot.

Still won't work, draco just causes the pets to automatically release.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Still won't work, draco just causes the pets to automatically release.

ahhh so they've made it fully anti focus? can't really see whats going :p my accounts have been closed for some time now, does it only cause the pet(s) to release when he has them focussed for attack? or is it just any pet that attacks him? if it doesnt cause pets that arent being attacked to auto release you can probably do it with a 1-2 theurg/2x pbaoers with greater focal myths and 1-2 shield tanks 2 easily enough... focal myths make such a huge difference when pbaoeing high level monsters.

Worth noting that you can most likely Negative Maelstrom any of the ml10 monsters to death since Negative Maelstrom cannot be resisted by monsters in pve + it can crit iirc.

ileks

Part of the furniture
Yeah I've messed about with draco on my cab quite a lot since they buffed him.I've had the pet release the very second it gets to him. He can also DD for ~3000 damage which insta kills a cabbie pet near enough.

They are decreasing his level in the next patch.. but giving him more "tricks" :p dunno if it will get easier or not.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Yeah I've messed about with draco on my cab quite a lot since they buffed him.I've had the pet release the very second it gets to him. He can also DD for ~3000 damage which insta kills a cabbie pet near enough.

They are decreasing his level in the next patch.. but giving him more "tricks" :p dunno if it will get easier or not.

heh, almost makes me want to play gaheris again :) fun server despite the few flaws it has. That said I could just get my 2nd pc running again and do the same sort of farming on RvR servers.

CorNokZ

When we get to transfer our chars, do give me a tell if you start again BO :)

Might respec my 8l5 wizard to ice for some farming

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
When we get to transfer our chars, do give me a tell if you start again BO :)

Might respec my 8l5 wizard to ice for some farming

Prob will start but i'd most likely play mid if/when I can renew my euro accounts :p must play my little bolt boy runemaster!

CorNokZ

I got some plats on mid that I might feel like transfering to alb, so tell me if you need some ;)

Also givf focal myth that doesn't cost 10p+

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom