Anyone know how to cansel their FFXI sub?, I dont.... help ^^

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
I have been looking for a few houers now, can't figgure out how to cansel my account/sub...
Can't even find the option/menu where I can choose to cansel.

Anyone know the details of how to do it?

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Play Online ---> content ID ---> cancel content ID

Retrakith

Banned
[QUOTE='Shy]Play Online ---> content ID ---> cancel content ID[/QUOTE]
Soooo complicated :worthy:

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
I always thought people asking how to cancel were just trying to let everyone know that they are cancelling... I find it hard to believe that anyone could look "for a few houers now" and not find it.

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
ST^ said:
I always thought people asking how to cancel were just trying to let everyone know that they are cancelling... I find it hard to believe that anyone could look "for a few houers now" and not find it.
Now now ST, be nice :D

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
I guess if they read the manual they'd know what content ID was...

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
if they were doing that, wouldnt they just say "im canceling!"

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Nah, that would be too obvious! And since we don't know this person, it can hardly be called a goodbye thread ^^

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Sorry for saying this, but you all do come out a bit big-headed with the snotty remarks :)

Simple question, simple answer, end of discussion; no point in being rude imo :)

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
yeh u rude bastards this isnt the DAOC board you know!

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
[QUOTE='Shy]http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=handbag&sa=N&tab=wi[/QUOTE]
Cute. Want my opinion on which to purchase, or?

My point was: The FFXI community is a quite friendly one, and anyone coming here looking for answers can see that. It would be a shame to repell people "just for fun", wouldn't it?

It's easy to forget that there's a person at the other end of a post due to the anonymity of forums. I do that all the time. Some people get everything at once, some skip through reading manuals and screens because they just want to play while others indulge themselves in manuals, learning everything there is to know about the game before playing. Others need to be guided step by step all the way; but whatever the case maybe, is it really a reason to mock them?

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Whisperess said:
Cute. Want my opinion on which to purchase, or?

My point was: The FFXI community is a quite friendly one, and anyone coming here looking for answers can see that. It would be a shame to repell people "just for fun", wouldn't it?

It's easy to forget that there's a person at the other end of a post due to the anonymity of forums. I do that all the time. Some people get everything at once, some skip through reading manuals and screens because they just want to play while others indulge themselves in manuals, learning everything there is to know about the game before playing. Others need to be guided step by step all the way; but whatever the case maybe, is it really a reason to mock them?

I've never cancelled an ID before, but just now I thought I'll go see how hard to find the option is. Logged in, went to games, FFXI. What do I see on the menu? "Content ID". I hover over it, and the help text says.. "Purchase or cancel content IDs, which are required for playing".

If that can take someone hours of searching, I will mock. Just wouldn't be me if I never.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
i cancelled an ID before, it took longer to log into playonline than to find where i cancel my account.

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
[QUOTE='Shy]I guess if they read the manual they'd know what content ID was...[/QUOTE]

Manuals are for girls

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
ST^ said:
I've never cancelled an ID before, but just now I thought I'll go see how hard to find the option is. Logged in, went to games, FFXI. What do I see on the menu? "Content ID". I hover over it, and the help text says.. "Purchase or cancel content IDs, which are required for playing".

If that can take someone hours of searching, I will mock. Just wouldn't be me if I never.

What made it hard was not where it was located but the layout of where it was located made it look like "cansel the account" was'nt an option but rather "cansel this option".

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
[QUOTE='Shy]No wonder you quit then ^^[/QUOTE]

heh I quit cause I did'nt like the interface :p and lots of tiny bugs and non existant (essensial) features.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Such as?

What Bugs?

What missing features?

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
ST^ said:
What Bugs?
Guessing: "Doesn't work like I want, it ain't like Daoc ; ;"

ST^ said:
What missing features?
Guessing: "It ain't got no RvR ; ;"

Usual remarks from those who doesn't play enough for it to be worth a damn :)

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Whisperess said:
Guessing: "Doesn't work like I want, it ain't like Daoc ; ;"

hehe yeah :D Ahh well, their loss.

I have to admit, I didn't give this game enough of a chance first time round (I quit at level 8).

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
Whisperess said:

really dont get why people would buy a game without imaging what it means to be a PvE game.

Astral\

Fledgling Freddie
The problem is that the game is very very boring before you start grouping. ;)

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
A ton of bugs in the summoner class imo that should get fixed. One such as if your pet is out of range when using an ability then you loose the mp it costs to use, the pet doesnt do the ability and you have to wait 1 minute to redo a ability. ><

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Only cos you're a gimp, Garny! Normal Summoners don't have a problem! :wub:

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Garnet said:
A ton of bugs in the summoner class imo that should get fixed. One such as if your pet is out of range when using an ability then you loose the mp it costs to use, the pet doesnt do the ability and you have to wait 1 minute to redo a ability. ><
You mean, kinda like melee lose all the TP if they are just out of range before the weapon skill activates, but was within range when they used it?

The problem is not Summoner specific Garny.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Whisperess said:
You mean, kinda like melee lose all the TP if they are just out of range before the weapon skill activates, but was within range when they used it?

The problem is not Summoner specific Garny.

Was actually going to mention this one :D Never been a problem for me, but now I'm playing ranger... it's sooooooo annoying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom