Anyone here who used to play DAoC Prydwen?

J

Jonaldo

Hello if you did :)

I was Cornell, Elf Mentalist (also Omniscieous, Carlito, Sergei, Funkeh, Maestro, Lefty, Corne, Brasco amongst one or two others)

Well I've quit DAoC and am now a Gallente called Omniscieous.

Anyone who wants to say hello I'm always up for offering and taking advice. Though I don't quite yet have the money to buy everyone I know a new ship when they start :p

O

old.Dillinja

I had a level 41 polearmsman on Prydwen but my main server was Excal. Armsman was called Grimey as is my char on Eve.

X

Xtro

Hello mate :)

Aye I played mid/pryd but left recently (for the 3rd time ;)) and can't see me ever going back. I'm moderator on the PS forums now and will be playing that and this when I want to chill.

Xtro in game, don't have a clue what I'm doing but that's not new :p

T

tris-

played alb/pryd since release and highest char i ever got was 48 :p but i dont think i will be going back to that, if my card does work and i can pay (it worked for DAOC so dont see why it wont for this) then i cant wait, wanna be a sciene type bloke who researches and makes loads of cool stuff :clap:

O

Old Nicodemus

Hiya Omni! :)

There are a few Pryd Mids playing in Gallente space atm.. The Oddball Mining Corp are all ex or current Pryd Mid players. So drop me a line and I'll happily chat to you.

In game name is the same as the DAoC nic ;)

I've just transformed from the Spiritgimp into the Spacegimp :p

R

Roo Stercogburn

Corny, I've sent you a quick message in EvE.

Chilling out with other oddballs in EvE from time to time.

You'll know when I enter a star system as I usually do a random sci-fi (mis)quote when I arrive somewhere just to see if anyone's awake.

Made the mistake of doing "And I'm floating in my tin can, far above Hevrice. Planet 2 is blue and there's nothing I can do"... and was promptly spammed by people asking who had podded me :S

J

Johnny Bravo

Originally posted by Roo Stercogburn

Made the mistake of doing "And I'm floating in my tin can, far above Hevrice. Planet 2 is blue and there's nothing I can do"... and was promptly spammed by people asking who had podded me :S

LoL....thats actually quite funny :D

C

Custy

lol

This is my first MMOG

Getting it tomoz morning yey (obv got to wait a week for subs :(

T

tris-

Custy dont worry about it, with the state it is in at the mo, your better off waiting more weeks to get your free month anyway.

L

larossa

The Dentist Drilling Corporation is alive and well and expanding in Eve - well someone has to perform those tricky extractions :p

Mad_Molar, Larossa and various friends are doing our best to confuse, bemuse and scare the hell out of anyone around :)

psst! wanna buy a rifter? just a few scratches on it - honest!

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by Old Nicodemus
Pirate scum..... ;)
What??? Have you heard how i shoot down the afk Amarr in his Cruiser... :) Serves him right he stole the drops from the pirate i shoot down.

S

skout

<While muttering his Nuclear bolt, Zaphands passes wind and sets his ass alight, forcing the nuclear power downward, Zaphands skyward>
<Looking back down upon Midgard, Zappie can see many pitched battles, all with no reason, no end game. Seeing the expanse of space ahead of him he smiles and grabs hold of the intergalactic bandwagon to join the rest of the explorers of Prydwyn Old..>

ordered the game on Friday, should be at my house tomorrow..

I needed a change from Daoc and saw you lot chatting about this one so i bought it. Im reading a few tutorials/help pages so should be up to speed by the tmrow evening.

cya in prydspace..

J

Jonaldo

Decided Omniscieous will now become my cash farm/feeder character and have a Civire Bounty hunter called Kovacs to play around with :) added most people to my new buddy list already

O

Old Nicodemus

A BH eh?

Muhahahahahahaha! (tm) <c> Roo industries 2001

Looks like I'll have to come give you a flyby at some stage.. all guns blazing of course :p

L

laron

I did

Played on prydwen midgard as Laron, used the same name in EVE hoping to meet old friends from daoc again ;)

F

Fafnir

Re: I did

Originally posted by laron
Played on prydwen midgard as Laron, used the same name in EVE hoping to meet old friends from daoc again ;)
No more DF for you then? :)

L

laron

Hehe no more df here, i know that place inside and out now ;)

Shame you cant use buffbots in eve tho... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread