Anyone here who actually has

Crimson LoneWolf

Fledgling Freddie
Eriny's charm? If so, i'm hoping for some tips about how to get this encounter done without having to get hold of 3-4 fg's of people, if its even doable with less, unless you go for a perfect prearranged grp setup?

Last item i need to complete my SC setup, so i'd welcome for any helpful feedback.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
If people know what theyre doing (basically means if theyve done it before) its perfectly possible with about half of that: 1.5 - 2 groups. Throwing more people at it wont really help so theres not that much point in taking 3-4 groups IMHO.

Most important thing is a wiz (with GTAE) to pull. You can waste huge amounts of time looking for where the nameds are - so it helps alot if they know where to find them. Theres no reason why 2-3 people cant work out exactly where the nameds are in advance before you bring a zerg along if needed.

Pick a spot for the zerg to camp with fields etc. Shouldnt be too tricky to find a spot roughly in middle of the nameds which is free from wandering aggro. Wizard (and a guard) can then pull mobs to there. Far easier than moving around for each named, hoping recast timer on FoP etc is ready each time, etc

You dont have to kill the nameds as soon as you pull them. Have a tank engage the first few (1-2 should be enough) to buy yourselves a little more time. Time limit starts from when the first named dies.

Other than that the info on VoS etc isnt too far off. Group setup: same as any other TOA encounter: plenty of shield tanks, clerics & theurgs - + a wiz to pull. The rest can help but arent essential.

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
I have done it about 8-10 times with a fg +1-2 ppl who need it/encounter :p

the key to it is easy.....

1 wiz (ice speed it a bit up but with gtaoe aswell...)
2 clerics
1 pally
1 shield tank
3 theurgs
[and who ever need encounter/item]

simple and easy u pull 1 engage him
pull 2nd max pet him and kill
max pet first and kill
pull 3rd and kill etc
etc

go to samut
make a PF
again max pet and nuke...

pretty simple acually :p

numbers of attackers > all in pve :)

Crimson LoneWolf

Fledgling Freddie
just tried it with 2 fg's. after killing the first named village boss, we got a message saying something about a necklace falling to the ground and breaking apart. no charm spawned, or nothing followed.. not even sure how to check if the encounter is up, except i was expecting it to be due to the named mobs in the villages being up.

any feedback please?

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
go to 55, 55 (i think) in TR and look across the lava over the island.

If Samut is standing there looking over at you, it's up.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Servers were rebooted early this evening (right?) so theres a fair chance it just hadnt spawned by time you tried.

Try again .....

Crimson LoneWolf

Fledgling Freddie
doh, forgot about the reboot of the servers. okay, definitely didnt work then due to the encounter not being spawned..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom