anyone here twitter?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I was a bit sceptical about what use the thing would be ,and rather annoyed that neither demi NOR ashton have contacted me...as I was lead to believe they spoke to everyone personally on twitter.

Also I must admit it is noce not being obliged to follow people, and being able to 'turn them off' I was following one chap from ym course but he was spamming random political opinions and what he was watching on tv....imo less is more, if your gonna post think to yourself "if I was following me...would I really be interested in this?"

However, I seem to have found some rather cool stuff on there and its quite a good place just to post links to things (or random ideas) that are interesting/useful without having to create a whole post, have a 28 page discussion and get flamed for saying your favorite toothpaste is spearmint.

Also I have been told it is somewhere you can network for career related stuff and there are (in my case) a few job relater tweeters. Anyway if anyone wants (ha) to keep up with what I do when I'm not here I post as JingerbreadGirl, it's mainly stuff to do with information but occasionally I find something fun (like this Fanpop - Fan clubs for everything. What are you a fan of? a place where you can find fans of pretty much any and everything) and post a link.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
You're not obliged to follow people on FB either Ez!

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
I was a bit sceptical about what use the thing would be ,and rather annoyed that neither demi NOR ashton have contacted me...as I was lead to believe they spoke to everyone personally on twitter.

Also I must admit it is noce not being obliged to follow people, and being able to 'turn them off' I was following one chap from ym course but he was spamming random political opinions and what he was watching on tv....imo less is more, if your gonna post think to yourself "if I was following me...would I really be interested in this?"

However, I seem to have found some rather cool stuff on there and its quite a good place just to post links to things (or random ideas) that are interesting/useful without having to create a whole post, have a 28 page discussion and get flamed for saying your favorite toothpaste is spearmint.

Also I have been told it is somewhere you can network for career related stuff and there are (in my case) a few job relater tweeters. Anyway if anyone wants (ha) to keep up with what I do when I'm not here I post as JingerbreadGirl, it's mainly stuff to do with information but occasionally I find something fun (like this Fanpop - Fan clubs for everything. What are you a fan of? a place where you can find fans of pretty much any and everything) and post a link.

I gots twitter ;)

megadave

I am a FH squatter
checked it out once but it seemed like another shit internet fad, and one of the worse ones as well

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Well I do enjoy it.
I can follow the people and websites(like quakelive ;-)) I want information from. IMO Microblogging is a great idea and something I think we will get more of.

soze

I am a FH squatter
My friend follows loads of random famous people and it can be funny Kevin Smith and Jason Mews had argument on it and Eliza Deskhu got involved. Its not something im that interested in but it was a fun way to kill an hour.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Why would you want to e-stalk Stephen Fry talking about how many eggs he had for breakfast ?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol well you can e-stalk but as I said it can also be a really useful tool for getting short updates about relevant stuff...or total crap, whatever floats your boat

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Ok so I'm e-stalking a bit, I decided to follow Buzz Aldrin but he doesn't say much... man of very few words (thats my kind of twit!)

tbh doesn't seem right calling a twitterer a twit but nm

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
not sure who said it but they put it well...if its called twitter, and the messages are tweets...does that make the people who use it twats? ;)

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
if you've just posted a message on twitter then i reckon you've just twat cerb

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom