anyone having this prob?

Y

Yaka

After i quit game and maybe load winamp,IE,outlook or if i decide to watch a divx me pc freezes and needs rebooting this has happened eerytime.:/

S

Summo

Um... no. Not had that, or anything similar. Apart from the usual driver updates I don't know what to suggest.

What OS are you using? If 2K or XP you should have a System entry in the Event Viewer which might help pinpoint the cause of the problem.

O

old.Squan

Don't have that problem m8.

Only trouble I have is the client crashing or quitting for no reason. But think it might be my PC as it's never been the same since I accidentally formatted the wrong partition while watching tv.

S

Summo

This is quite common and (if it's the same problem) comes from background apps taking focus while DAoC is running. The client intentionally quits (supposedly to prevent any game 'spying' apps).

This happened to my a couple of times until I disbaled my Norton's AV software. Turns out every time it tried to tell me it had updated itself it took focus and DAoC quit.

Y

Yaka

me OS is win2k only back ground apps running ar razor boomslang drivers,zone alarm and mirc,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom