Anyone having problems with new level?

Ciardien

Fledgling Freddie
save the free level?

I was wondering, is it possible to save the free level, i mean if you get it at lvl 45 and then get a new level on mobs and then use it? would i just get the xp i would get from lvl 45 - 46? And what level is the last one you can get a free level on? 46 or 47?

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
You can save the level as long as you don't visit your trainer however, the amount of XP will be the same. If you get the pop up at 25, you'll get teh amount of XP needed to go from 25-26 regardless of when you use it. So if you carry on XPing to 30 before you see your trainer you'll only get a partial level not a full one. Also the timer for your next free level doesn't start until you've claimed your last one so the sooner you get the level, the faster you'll be leigible for another.

Currently you get your last free level when naturally dinging 46. However there is a hotfix which changes this to 47. We are working with Mythic on implementing this as the system is supposed to give you a free level on naturally dinging 47.

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
Say you get a free lvl 25-26 u take it dnt play the game for a few days as im hib say 2 days do i get another free lvl?

Or do i only get another free lvl if i physically ding again by xping ?

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Tigersans said:
Say you get a free lvl 25-26 u take it dnt play the game for a few days as im hib say 2 days do i get another free lvl?

Or do i only get another free lvl if i physically ding again by xping ?

Go kill mobs, ding from 25-26.
Go see trainer and train 26.
7 days later you will get a pop up saying you have got a free level.
Go see trainer, get equivalent exp to level to 27.

If you have dinged another level by killing mobs in that 7 day period you will still only get exp equiv to levelling from 26-27.

You will not get another free level until you use your last free level at the trainer. Then you will have to kill mobs to get exp, to level, to be eligible for the free level again.

So to answer your question - no. you have to physically be logged in and exp normally till u ding your next level AFTER you have claimed your free level from your trainer, 7 days after you dinged from exping normally.

Confused? Good, so was i ;)

The question i have is ... Do you get mini ding free mini half levels ? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom