Anyone have this problem?

Skorn

Fledgling Freddie
You get to the character screen after the patcher, EULA etc, click play, you're put in a queue, you do something else for awhile to keep yourself occupied during the long wait, checking every so often to see how much time is left, you check again and the timer has counted down to zero and loaded the next character screen ( the one that shows your character in the foreground and the background), click play again, and !%"!!"%!£^"^^T, your at the back of the queue again.
Very frustrating if you just waited 90 min's, and then you get put to the back of the queue, for possibly an even longer wait!
Does your place in the queue time-out if you don't click the second play button immediately, or is this a bug?
Some GOA Mod feedback on this question would be nice please.;)

pikeh

Resident Freddy
If I'm the queue, then as soon as it hits 0, it auto takes me into the game.
There aren't two character screens I have to go to.

Skorn

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah , I thought it was weird, I have posted about this annomally multiple times ,but have had no comments from the GOA guys.:ninja:

tueaarhus

Fledgling Freddie
I have encountered this error 3-4 times on the eltharion eu server.....very fustrating....

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Some americans mentioned on VN that it is in place to stop people AFKing the queue... not sure if thats just a 'sky is falling' reaction.

Although I have noticed if I have been idling the queue and not touched the computer it puts me 'afk' soon as I log in and then it automatically starts the logout timer (20s). So there probably is some truth behind the VN cries.

I do know you are talking about something slightly different in that when the queue is finished the char select screen appears again and you have to click play a second time. If you do it near enough instantly it doesnt put you back in the queue....hard lines if you weren't watching the screen though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom