Anyone have Aoln's "Flowerpot"?

Afran

Part of the furniture
As title says, I'm looking for the movie that Aoln made some years back called "Flowerpot"

Anyone have it/can host/send me it? ;)

Afran

Part of the furniture
Wouldn't mind the other ones too, "A Saracen's Tale" & "A quest for teh holy realm point" I think they were called.

Lohr

Fledgling Freddie
He sucks? not dropping debuffs when he mezze's etc , sucky player .
mezz + lt ftw

Flintlock

Banned
Megadave is Aoln? Thought Aoln had found something constructive to do with his life - like wot Thugs has!

By the way will have those 2 films on the site soon.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
i'm revising for my exams at the moment. and by revising i mean posting on freddyshouse and surfing the web. ;)

am i so much like thugs u compare me to him? :p

Flintlock

Banned
I have built into the site the ability to download all divx movies now. Not sure I will allow this for long though. Will see how it goes.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Thanks for the links but Aoln had already sent me download links on MSN :)

I guess other people can watch em now too though!

I have put 'The Quest for the Holy Realm Point in Comedy'. By the way what class is that little guy?

DAoC Gaming - The Quest for the Holy Realm point!

The other film is being converted to Divx first before uploading.

It's his level 20~ sorc.

Nice site btw, thought it was better though when the player loaded in the original window. I've also noticed with the new window with the video in, if you leave it for so long without clicking it doesn't stay the main highlighted window and lags a bit.

Flintlock

Banned
Nice site btw, thought it was better though when the player loaded in the original window. I've also noticed with the new window with the video in, if you leave it for so long without clicking it doesn't stay the main highlighted window and lags a bit.

The window collapses if you don't click it? The divx player does dim the monitor screen around the window if you view it in window mode that is. You can though just click the icon for full screen. The lag is probably because some files are on a slower server. They are all being moved to Stage6 which is very much faster. Very easy to alter the players so that they show inside the site rather than a window. Will experiment now I think. You can give me your opinion again if you will.

Hey there are now over 400 films - film previews - music vids. There will be 1000s before long :). Full length films are on there too - Public Domain - legal - fantastic oldies!

Will alter the site now and get back to you.

Regards
Bluesplayer

The window collapses if you don't click it? The divx player does dim the monitor screen around the window if you view it in window mode that is. You can though just click the icon for full screen. The lag is probably because some files are on a slower server. They are all being moved to Stage6 which is very much faster. Very easy to alter the players so that they show inside the site rather than a window. Will experiment now I think. You can give me your opinion again if you will.

Hey there are now over 400 films - film previews - music vids. There will be 1000s before long :). Full length films are on there too - Public Domain - legal - fantastic oldies!

Will alter the site now and get back to you.

Regards
Bluesplayer

No it doesn't collapse to the task bar. I'm not really sure how to explain it. I'll post a pic ;e

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y114/Sama13579/divxplayah.png

The one on the right is if you don't click after about 10-15 seconds. Oh and the video only really lags when that happens, when the video window itself is selected the video runs perfectly fine. :]

Flintlock

Banned
Ok - have altered the pages now so that the vids are inside the page. The popup option is still on there. I will add a bit of code now to make the main page refresh if they use the popup so that any downloading stops and restarts on the popup. There is one thing - autorun - should they autorun you think or wait till you click to view?

Ok - have altered the pages now so that the vids are inside the page. The popup option is still on there. I will add a bit of code now to make the main page refresh if they use the popup so that any downloading stops and restarts on the popup. There is one thing - autorun - should they autorun you think or wait till you click to view?

Nice one, works a lot nicer now. It's all up to you about the autorun feature, I like it tbh, just cause I can be doing something else and as soon as the vid's fully loaded, I'll hear the music so I can switch right to it. Keep it imo. :)

Nvm the popups are working again. :)

Flintlock

Banned
Ok - will leave it like that then. Just need to get this refresh of the main page when someone uses a popup. Lost the damn code! Should find it now - hopefully.

Flintlock

Banned
Radically altered the way my site displays videos now. Cut everything off bar for the display page. Gets around all the problems of having to scroll etc to centralize the video. All links on this forum are wrong now though - oops. Needs a number 2 on the index.php file:

Altered links:

DAoC Gaming - Flower Pot

DAoC Gaming - The Quest for the Holy Realm point!

DAoC Gaming - A Saracen's Tale

What do you think of the display now? I think this is a vast improvement and will cut down on peeps getting lost by returning to the Homepage all the time.

Flintlock

Banned
nice site btw ;d

Nice site, will watch some later.

Thanks. Am pretty happy with the way the design has been altered now. Moved the videos onto a new and uncluttered page where they appear close to the top of the screen and are plenty wide enough. They display ok now at this size even if you don't want to watch full screen. Taken a long time to design such a site as this that can handle any number of videos. Still developing all the time and tons to do yet. Believe it or not but each section is a separate script - DAoC is a separate script from WoW for instance. I have merged all the scripts together so they appear as if all one site. All needs to be validated too - and checked on Vista! Can't check it with Vista yet as my blasted modem won't work with it - typical. Still at least I can now add thousands of videos from Stage6 and very quickly. I can average around 40-50 in an hour. Why bother doing so? Why when peeps can go to Stage6? Well my site doesn't have any load on it as the stuff is streamed off their servers. As a consequence my site is very fast and theirs can be so slow at times it is just unusable. Funny thing is my site still works when theirs is offline! The streaming server is still kept running. Same goes for Warcraftmovies as I have a WoW section now too.

Anyways back to work. Have more DAoC videos to convert and add. Will hit 300 DAoC videos today :).

Regards
Bluesplayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom