Anyone have a rough clue on this?

Delrith

Fledgling Freddie
I was just looking through my old xbox 360 games, and was wondering if I was to trade in the ones I dont play anymore, roughly how much it would fetch (trade into game or something).
All the games are in mint condition... i.e books / discs / covers.
Games that I have to trade in are: Crackdown, Flatout UC, Moto GP 06, Call of Duty 3, Dead Rising, Rainbow Six, Ghost Recon (number one), Hitman blood money, Tony Hawks project 8, saints Row, Gears of War and The Darkness.
Was looking to maybe get game to put it on my card, or possibly get stranglehold if it is any good?.
Also, just say in game...what do I need to be able to trade them in ID wise?, would just go to the shop but its qutie far away :p
Cheers in advance

Yaka

Part of the furniture
fuck game tbh

ebay em youll get more for your games

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yep, ebay will get you more -especially for old titles that are now in the "classics" range.

Opt1

Fledgling Freddie
I've found Gamestation pretty good for trading in. I've done it a lot simply because I know I'm not going to play the games again and I want to get a bit more out of my money - and pick up something new that day :)

Tis easy to do, you just need the disc, box and manual. You can always just ask them to scan them in to see how much you'll get and then decide whether or not its worth it.

You'd probably get quite good amount for all that - I have no idea how much though.

I would ebay, but I'm a lazy cnut and like getting something new to play right away :)

Does anyone have Stranglehold? I'm tempted by it, but also thinking I should wait and do some work and then enjoy Halo 3 and hopefully Conan if its any good :x

Whipped

Part of the furniture
I'd suggest Gamestation as well. You may get more from ebay, but then you have to package them up and get them to a post office. Plus you have ebay fees and if you use paypal you'll need to earn more than £50 so you don't get a percentage taken out when you withdraw it.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Go blockbusters tbh they do better deals by far.

So far i have £356 credit on my account :D

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Most of the blockbusters that have trade in places round here are cause they have a gamestation subsidiary within the shop not cause its block buster themselves.

Might be different where you are ofc

Yaka

Part of the furniture
game owns gamestation now, blockbuster games is there coz berfore priacy hit ps1, ps2s,n64,dc prices came down below £25 and xbox they made mint on game rentals, atm piracy aint cuasing problems for 360 and ps3, wii might be a bit diff tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom