Anyone have a problem in subscription AFTER card selection?

V

Vim

Ok here is the deal:

My account closed @ thursday so i tried to renew it (Automatic renewation doesn't work with my Visa Electron even if my bank account has cash..). All went fine until after i clicked any card at Card Selection screen i got almost blank page with this text:

"The specified order cannot be found, or the order is already paid"

I don't have current OR pending subscriptions atm..
And im pretty pissed because now my exp group gotta waste at least couple days because i can't play (assuming that GOA fixes this Monday or Tuesday)

Also when i re-tried couple times the page promtly told me:

Your transaction is being processed…
Reconnect yourself in the ‘My account’ directory in about 3 hours to check the state of your login and GAME password. If the state is not ‘Ok’, please access one more time to the secure payment form.
The DAoC team.

Transaction? What transaction.. Uh..

Have of course used RightNow. just asking if anyone else has had the same stuff..

And posting here because more people read General Forums than Tech Support

S

SilverHood

Happens all the tim I want to renew.
Sometimes it helps turning of the Firewall, but I'm behind a Hardware one now, rather than a software one.

Gonna try it on my different PC's.... hopefully one of them will work.

M

Mardukk

I had this problem 2 times.It happened to me 3 monts ago , I couldnt pay my subscription , and only worked to me a paying with a friend mastercard, one week ago my account closed again and had the same problem again a friend helped me.

V

Vim

Originally posted by SilverHood
Happens all the tim I want to renew.
Sometimes it helps turning of the Firewall, but I'm behind a Hardware one now, rather than a software one.

Gonna try it on my different PC's.... hopefully one of them will work.

Tried from School PC also. And ain't got FW on :|

edit: May have found solution. My IE was for some reason rejecting all cookies from https:// addresses, So installed Opera.

BUT NOW I GOTTA WAIT F*CKING 2-3 hours before being able to resubscribe and see if it works or not :/

O

old.Merbos

Same problem, just that i have been waiting for about 7 hours now, and still get the same message

C

chretien

Originally posted by Vim
Tried from School PC also. And ain't got FW on :|
Unless your school admins are amazingly naive and/or incompetent I practically guarantee you will be behind a firewall. There won't be a copy of zonealarm on each client, there'll be a router at the gateway and possibly filtering software on the server.

A

Athanas

I get the same message too,thank god i am not the only one
I am not behind any fw or proxy and i dotn even use my isp proxy.If someone finds the solution please post it here.

O

ormorof

normally when i have that problem i switch all security off and allow all cookies while switching off zonealarm, it "usually" works, sometimes it just works one time out of many :eek:

K

Khalen

I can't even enter CC info because it already gives some general error that I need to check back in 3 hours to see if it's ok. (don't get to the cc card select page I get auto billed for 1 month without filling in any cc info) and then generating that error message. Tried numerous times with removing auto renewal and waiting but it doesn't help.

A

Athanas

EXACTLY what happens to me.Seems like GOA screwed up again
:(
Thank god i play Counter Strike until they fix the problem :p

Y

Yzz

me too, but earlier this morning I did get into the credit card place etc. but just didnt have time renewing coz I needed to go to work. Damn - I would be playing now if I only had some more time this morning to fill my info!

N

Nivellen

Yea same for me, I accessed secure payment once but my computer froze - now everytime I try to get to it it says to come back in 3 hours! Already 9 hours passed..

S

sh33py

Same, accidently hit back on browser when I got through to secure now constant "3 hour" message since yesterday :(

How many fuck ups are GOA allowed before someone with half a clue takes over? :(

Y

Yzz

Hi Sh33py .. iggu here! :)

BTW...I get constant "under maintanance" now .. hmm... hope they'll fix it fast!

S

sh33py

hihi, dunno i managed to get around the under maintain thing with fiddling with proxy /refreshing the page but this 3 hours thing is bullshit.. looks like its just not being performed at all.. if you back out of the subscription process your account is fubar atm :|

Y

Yzz

Ok ... this computer is located at my work, so i try to enter my sub page, but cant - prolly coz of proxy settings etc.

Do you think if I get past this "Under Maintanance" thingy, that I might be able to renew, since its another computer?

S

sh33py

Dunno doubt it, i think the 3 hours thing is screwed @ goa's side.

L

-Lonewolf-

Er....dunno if any of u realised but the 3hr thing has been there for a very very long time

I remember it being in place since oooo beginning of last year

Its crap way of them covering themselves for any mishaps in the account process it usually isn't 3hrs long it just helps customers to not expect a 10min fix

And yes it is a Bag o Shite

S

sh33py

Sure but it usually works, i tried every 2/3 hrs yesterday, cleaned out the auto-resubscribe details and went to bed, 8 hrs later same message..

Even played around with a spare account, worked first time, pressed back button and same thing, account is totally screwed.

Looks like whatever resets after the billing process is aborted isn't working :/

S

slayor_y2k

Same problem

been getting the exact same problem, i emailed GOA but still nothing this is bullshit i hope i can get on my account soon.If not i would definatly move to the american Daoc

O

old.Tohtori

I don't have that problem. Then again i would need a password to get that far but... :p

O

old.Merbos

Now it's been 26 hours and i still get the 3h message.
And no response from righnow in 18 hours (wich is to be expected)

L

-Lonewolf-

GOA really need to review their subscription processes

S

sh33py

Mythic need to review who handles their european servers you mean :(

L

-Lonewolf-

Mythic have no control over that they sold a piece of the franchise to GOA to cover specific territories same with the Italian version and thats that

Don't think they have any say in how its run except when helping GOA with patch translations

Its just pray and hope nothing else bad happens or just wait till the next bomb shell hits basically

Or move to USA which is what I did

Be getting Trials of Atlantis there soon and frontiers

Be waiting for it forever if I ever make the European servers my priority like SI

N

Nivellen

I hope they fix those "3 hour errors" quick - I'm waiting like 20 hours already... sent an email to them at 9AM... hope for a reply.

S

sh33py

Originally posted by -Lonewolf-
Mythic have no control over that they sold a piece of the franchise to GOA to cover specific territories same with the Italian version and thats that

Don't think they have any say in how its run except when helping GOA with patch translations

Not sure, I'd imagine its more a monthly payment sort of thing or at least a few year contract, be very odd if they totally sold the rights to daoc in europe indefinately to GOA, with any luck their contract will run out soon and mythic will see some sense..

Wishful thinking i guess :)

STILL stuck with the 3 hour crap sigh, 24 hours and counting :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom