Anyone have a link to a Heretic movie ?

Zede

Part of the furniture
or are they like, just crap ? ( movie and the class :p )

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
from what people have said they arnt crap they probbly arnt OMG WTF PWN brilliant but they arnt crap for one they give albion access to a third healer class which from what i been gathering most albs whine about lack of healers :)

and aparnatly the summon monster rez spell is meant to be basically anti shroom mode use a lot of them and the shrooms die from the pbaoe damage and then albs can break lord room stalemate

Maleg

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:
or are they like, just crap ? ( movie and the class :p )
Class isn't crap but there is very little room for it in an Alb group. Doesn't have the healing power to replace a Cleric, can't really replace Pally / Friar as BG bot, Reaver / Merc are better offensive tanks and Cabalists / Sorc / Theurgs are better casters. Seen about 2 or 3 in total in RvR hanging around in Keep attack / defense.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
My feeling is that Heretics will not find a spot in any opted FGs, but will certainly increase the amount of healing and rezzing available in normal Albion pickup groups and zergs, and this can only be good for the realm.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
My feeling is that Heretics will not find a spot in any opted FGs, but will certainly increase the amount of healing and rezzing available in normal Albion pickup groups and zergs, and this can only be good for the realm.

most heretics will say your wrong, because they have dmg spells obviously they should be using those!!1 especially in a pick-up group, you know they're just gonna aeddsnare the mez. :D

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
give pally special ra making their rezz 50% :x

Then give shammy that too, and should also give thanes a ress then ;)
And put ress in SM baseline and make it 50% also.

It makes sense that only 1 char/realm has more than 15% ress.

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Dumle said:
And put ress in SM baseline and make it 50% also.

Aye, because a pally has a 10% ress in 30 spec and a rr5 ra that makes it 50% SM's should have a 50% baseline ress!

Edit: Pallies don't actually have that ra, but was just thinking out of the perspective if they did. :p

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Eva said:
Aye, because a pally has a 10% ress in 30 spec and a rr5 ra that makes it 50% SM's should have a 50% baseline ress!

Edit: Pallies don't actually have that ra, but was just thinking out of the perspective if they did. :p

Oops, my boo boo, thought pally ress was free, hehe

Well then I change my statement, make SM ress 50% via RA as well (if there was such an RA ;))

But to be serious, we dont need more ressers, I think alb has the most as it is (In catacombs that is) and shoudl only be the main healer class that has acess to a higher ress imo, but thats just my opinion and I am often not right ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom